~stomach~smut

Vinnie has always since you've known him from the age of 16 to now he has a big well you know, and he always has women saying how big he is and that they can see him in there stomach and all that.

Im wearing a short little skirt with a cute cropped shirt, also with some white hightop converse. I knock on the front door. While im patiently waiting i start to fiddle with my fingers and i realize that im nervous even though i know i really shouldn't be. The door starts to crack open and i see vinnie and his curly hair peak through the side, when he sees that its me he opens the door more wide "come in" he says.

I listen to him and i walk into the nicely decorated home which wouldn't surprise me if he paid someone to do this for him, he just doesnt seem like the type to know how to make there house very beautiful. I sit on his white couch and it is extremely comfortable, he says "want some wine?" I reply "yes please, do you have white?" White wine has always been my favorite, but j also didn't want to spill red wine on the red couch.

He grabs two wine glasses and a bottle of white wine, he then walks back with it all and sets it on the table, then sits right beside me. He starts to pur the wine and hands me a glass. We have a little bit of small talk while we both finish our glasses, i notice him keep looking down at my boobs that are out of my top slightly.

He goes into kiss me and i kiss him back, i was needing this...part of me thought that he is the type to just get straight to the point and then tell me to leave but i guess i was just wrong, our kisses get more heated and before i know it he is on top of me massaging my boob. He stops the kiss to say "my roommate will be home soon so we gotta be quick" i nod.

He unbuckles his pants and slides them down along with his boxers, i take my shirt off and unhook my bra. He pushes my skirt up so i don't even have to take it off, he then puts his hand in my panties and starts moving his fingers in between my slit. I moan and close my eyes, this sensation is just so. UGH.

He then pulls my panties down and immediately stick his dick in me, i moan loudly and put my hands on his back. He starts to push himself in and out, i then start scratching his back leave marks. He uses his hand to grab my chin "watch" he says, he then slowly stokes himself into me and i see a tent in my stomach.

He is the biggest I've ever took so i was shocked when i could see that from my stomach. He smirks and says "you would look hot pregnant" i blush at his words. He then starts to go in and out again until me and him both finish. I clean my self up in his bathroom after, i walk out of the bathroom and i smile at him.

He gives me a nice hug and a kiss on the cheek "i hope to see you again y/n" he says. I say "yea me too" and he opens the front door for me and opens mu car door. While im pulling out of the drive way he just stands there making sure that i get out of the neighborhood safely.

A/N
idk im trying to finish all my drafts and stuff before i do Michael b jordan imagines.⭐️