~Vinnie is sick~imagine

You woke up to vinnie coughing you tap him and say "baby are you okay what's going on" he says in a baby voice "i don't feel good" and nearly throws up your hurry and get out of bed seeing the time being on 4:23 am you run to the bathroom and get the trash can you say "vinnie throw up in that if you need it okay?" He nods he then throws up you rub his back and say "awe poor baby"

He lays back down he says "this is probably so unattractive" you laugh and say "no it's not baby you're still so handsome" and you rub his shoulder you then say "I'm gonna makes you some food do you need anything before that or what's going on" he said "I'm cold" you nod and run too your y'all's closet and grab vinnies sweatpants and a sweatshirt and give too vinnie and say "do you need help"

He shakes his head and you say "I'll be right back baby okay" he nods you run into the kitchen good thing it's on the same floor you go in the cabinet and get some soup he likes chicken noodle soup so you start heating it up until you hear vinnie yell your name you run to him and say "baby what happened" he cries out "everything hurts I want you too hold me" you say "okay let me get your soup then that okay baby I love you" he says "i love you too"

You go back to the kitchen and the soups ready you grab a spoon and put it in the soup then you head back to the room and give it to vinnie and get in bed and then get back up to get tissues then you have vinnie lay on you're chest while you feed him his soup and you feel his head and he is very hot you say "baby you're very hot" he groans and puts his soup down and flips onto his stomach so he can dig his face into you're chest

You play with his hair and he says "y/n promise to not leave me while I'm sick and take care of me" with fright in his eyes you say "yes of course baby I love you so much" he says "I love you to" while he drifts asleep

SEND REQUESTS

403 words