~interview~smut

"So vinnie hacker what was that video of you saying youre a "good pussy stretcher" he then says "well i wanted people to know" you laugh but cover youre mouth with the paper full of questions.

He looks you up and down and licks his lips and says "i have a question for you" and you gulp at him saying that and you then nod.

He says "what are them pictures of your ass on your instagram" you go silent and then speak up and say "oh so your stalking me mr hacker" and give him a cocky smile.

He says "maybe i am.." you then smile and say "okay next question"

20 minutes later...
You yell "cameras off guys" and they pack up there stuff and you start to walk away.

Vinnie then walks behind you and when no one is looking grabs your ass, you look behind you and bite your lip.

You walk into your own dressing room and vinnie follows behind you.

He sits down in this red chair that is in your dressing room, you then say "so vinnie did you enjoy the interview" you then turn around and you butt is facing him.

He says "yeaaa it was....great.." you say "whats wrong" he then stands up and gets behind you and tucks your hair behind your ear and whispers "do want me to show you how good i can stretch out your pussy"

Your mouth falls a gap and you are not speaking and he takes the silence away by saying "come on mama you know you want it" he then puts his hand up your dress and then grabs your ass and squeezes it.

He says "god i wanna see you your ass would look like bouncing on my cock" you turn around and say "do it then" he grabs youre face and kisses you.

Then he picks you up and holds you by youre ass and sits down on the red chair while still holding you.

You say "please do something" he then makes you straddle him and he unzips the back of youre dress and slowly slides it down.

You moan at his fingertips touching your skin. He then slides his pants and his boxers down. And he throws youre dress on the floor and you say "hey that was expen-" he then stop your sentence by smashing his lips into yours.

He then slides your panties down and he says "turn around" so then your still straddling hum but your ass is in his vison.

He then sets you down on his cock and you moan he then slaps your ass and says "ughhh shit is fattt" and groans while you are bouncing on his cock.

You moan loudly and then say "your tiktok was true fuck" you and him are moaning while his hand is on your ass.

Then your dressing room door opens and its your producer and he quickly closes his eyes and says "i am um so sorry just you have to get ready for your next interview" you say "uh yea just give me a second "

Then your producer walks out of the room. Vinnie then pulls out of you causing you to moan. He then says "do u want me to wait for you or like leave" you get up and put your panties back on and say "uh can you wait for me" he stand up and pulls his boxer and pants back up.

And goes up to you brushes his hand over you clothed pussy on purpose. You moan and walk around the room trying to find a dress to wear.