~ignoring~imagine

You are downstairs in the kitchen and you yell for vinnie to come downstairs, once he comes downstairs you say "can you please go get us fooddd" with a smile anf he says "no i cant sorry" your mouth falls open and you quickly close it and say "no? Thats it no further conversation" he nods and just goes upstairs.

You grab your car keys and rush out of the door. You pick where you want because he is not there and you make sure to get food for the both of you even though you are mad at him currently. (Im high ngl and i think im uding to many words😭) you get home about 20 minutes later, you quietly come inside and lock the door. You run upstairs to youres and vinnies room and you see him laying on the bed on his phone.

You think it will be fun if you just ignore him, for one he will for sure feel some type of way wether is sex,anger, or sorrow. I like when he is all because somehow they all end up in sex, so im pleased either way honestly.

I put the bag of    stop  on the bed and sit, he he starts taking food out of the bag so you wait until he is done digging through it. He opens both boxes of wings and picked the ones i picked for myself, i see him eat my food. He then says to me "why aren't you eating" and turns his head while still eating my food. I shake my head and turn on my side to go onto my phone.

He stops what he is doing and cleans his mouth and fingers, he moves me onto my back with using his arms. He says "whats wrong y/n" you just stare at him, he says "look im really sorry for the food thing im sorry i shouldve atleast considered it." I say "thats not all" he looks at me like im sideways and i say "you ate my food that i picked for ME"  he looks like he goes pale. And he lays on his side and just hugs you from behind.

You turn facing him and say "i love you still" and kinda smile and he smiles and says "i love you too" you say "im still mad tho"

A/N
(Im hungry)

402 words