~kids?~ imagine

You have been feeling sick lately and you're period is wayyyy late. But you and vinnie have never talked about having kids because you and him have only been together 2 1/2 years, I mean yea that's a long time but not a long enough time for me to talk about something big like that with him. You go into the bathroom and pee on a stick. You wait 3 minutes and you are freaking out nervous you don't know what you're gonna do if it's positive.

You and vinnie have sex a lot but you're always making sure if there is no condom that he pulls out and vinnie has good pull out game. The time is here to look at the stuck you just peed on, you look at the lines... there are two lines which means I am pregnant and this line is not faint at all it is a dark line. And I mean you kind of have a small stomach but you thought that you were just bloated. You then quickly walk out of the bathroom and hide the stick.

You then clear you're throat while you're looking at vinnie sit on the bed, you then say "vin can we talk about something serious" he nods and says "what's wrong baby" as you go to sit next to him you can tell he is concerned he says "you're not breaking up with me baby are you" and he starts to get upset you say "no no never baby it's about something else" he says "okay what is it you can tell me anything".

You say "do you want kids with me" he says "yes baby of course I do I want us to build a lovely family". You say "okay baby don't freak out" and you put you're hand on his leg and pull the stick out from behind you. He gasps as you show him and he says "are you serious" and had the biggest smile on his face you smile and say "yes" and he quickly hugs and you and plants a bunch of kisses on you're forehead.