~side chick~smut

Im on the dance floor in the middle of a club with a cocktail in my hand while im eyeing this good looking man. He has blonde curls with beautiful bone structure, and his lips. GOD. He slowly walks up to me and whispers "may i dance with you" i nod and he gets behind me while i grind my ass against his pants. The next song i turn around to face him and he grabs me by the neck and start kissing me with passion and hunger,are lips in sync while he swipes my teeth to ask for a opening to my mouth.

I open my mouth for him and we are now full on making out, the next thing i know we've had one to many drinks and we are in a cab on the way to his penthouse. We hurry onto the elevator while im holding his tie pulling him into the space with me. We get close and start to kiss, he lifts one of my legs and my dress rides up. He slaps my ass causing me too jump a little.

I say "do it again" he slaps my ass again and i moan at the sensation this time. I am soaking at this point for him, and hell i don't even know this mans name.  Once the elevator doors open we rush into his penthouse and don't even try to find the bedroom, he picks me up and holds me by my ass while caring me into the kitchen and just setting me on the counter. He raises my dress above my hips, he kisses my neck while i play with his soft curls.

He moves his way down my neck until he is at my collar bones and he pulls my dress straps down so he can see my white bra. He grabs hold on my neck "are u a little slut hm?" I bite my lip and nod he says "words slut" i say "yes daddy" with a smile. He smirks after i call him that, he unclips my bra and my boobs just spill out. He grabs both of them and just starts to suck on one nipple at a time. I moan while sucks one side while fiddling with the other.

Im drenched at this point. He then switches to suck my other nipple, and fiddle with the opposite. I say "let me do something for you daddy" and try to move down but he says "no slut let me please you first" he then slides my panties down and gets two fingers, and just as he is about to lick his middle and ring finger i stop him and say "i dont need it" with a small smirk. He says " we will see" he uses his two fingers to slide in between my slit. I moan at the feeling.

He smiles and starts moving his fingers up and down on my slit making me more wet and ready for his mouth,fingers, anything at this point. He out of nowhere sticks  his two finger into me causing a loud moan escape my mouth. He fastens his pace, he then looks up at me and starts to suck on my neck.

Both of these sensations together feel amazing. I moan but say "please daddy" and squirm hoping he knows what i want, he says "what do you want" i say "your mouth daddy" and i breathe "can you eat pussy" i ask. He says "ill show you slut. He bends over and makes me spread my legs wide for him.

He moves his mouth down to my pussy and starts to suck on the lips first, he causes me too moan load. He continues doing that until he starts darting his tongue in and out of me. I moan once again "yess......omggg....yes just like that" i say, he starts slow again and i close my eyes.

He then takes this opportunity while my eyes are closed to takes his pants off and next thing i know he is pushing his hard dick inside of me. I gasp loud being unprepared for that. He goes at a fast pace and doesnt stop until he notices my walls are clenching. I say "im close" he says "cum slut" but just im about to he pulls out and says "no cum on my face" and he moves his face back down and starts to suck again until i reach my orgasm.

I cum all over his face and he licks off whatever is around his mouth. "Get on ur knees" he says, i obey him and get onto my knees. He then grabs his dick and starts jerking off. He then says "suck it slut" i do as he says but at first tease him by swirling my tongue around on his tip. I see his chest rise and fall more often which means his breathe is catching up. I then start to suck his dick.

He moans a couple times but try's to keep it as a groan as most guys do, he says "let me face fuck you" i look up and nod. I stay looking up at him while he moves his cock in my mouth making me deep throat it and catching my breathe in short amount of times. He then stops and pulls me up and turns me around to bend me over the counter and he quickly enters me.

He then grabs my hair into a makeshift ponytail for him to grab and hold onto. We didn't use a condom because im on birth control anyways, he moans and says "fuck slut your pussy is so good"i moan loudly. Through the noise of our body's clapping together and my moaning and his groaning we didn't hear the front door open.

Im moaning with my eyes closed as i feel myself aproach my second high, a short blonde women appears in my frame of vision. He says "oh shit" i say "who is that" and the blonde interrupts "his gf but not anymore.. what is wrong with you Vincent " ohh so his name in Vincent. He still continues too push inside of me and i moan. She says "and your still going" she starts to cry as he continues but speeds up "im to close to it" he says and pounds harder and harder leaving me to cum down my legs and moan loudly.

She storms out "WERE DONE VINCENT" and a door slams. He pulls out and says "wanna do this again" with his face all sweaty and him smiling.

A/N
im tired and i start school too soon

1119 words