~not showing u attention~imagine

i wake up at 12:00 am and i look to my side to see vinnie playing with hera just giving her love and attention that you want right now. You were on youre period currently so you were a little horny ngl.(😭 i cannot take this seriously)

You turn to youre side to face vinnie and he looks st you but doesnt say anything to you so you get mad being he is ignoring you(delusional shi)you punch him in his arm he then covers his arm and says "what did u do that for" and you say back to him "you are ignoring me" he just rolls his eyes at you and smiles.

You then say "okay then" and turn back around so your backs to him and you hear him sigh. He slowly wraps his arm around your waste and hera jumps down to cuddle with you. Once you feel vinnies arm wrap around you, you cant help but melt by his touch because its all you wanted the whole time. He feels you become less tense and he gets closer so his body is pressing against yours.

You then turn to lay on your back and he smiles at you, you try not to smile back but you cant hide the smile you have. He just looks at you until he says "what do you want me to do for you" you say "i just wanna be touched" and bite your lip. He slides the hand on your waste up your shirt and just rests his hand on your boob.

And you just fall asleep like that.

A/N
(Girl idek i haven't made a new chapter in forever frl so sorry but im back fr this time😂😂)

(295 words)