~heat~ fluff

You moan as vinnie kisses up you're thighs reaching you're panties and starts to fiddle with them, he then slides them off and you moan at the feeling as he is about to go down on you the door swings open, vinnie moves up so it looks like you guys are cuddling. And you guys are already under the covers so you don't need to worry. Then you see that it's Thomas.

He starts having a convo with vinnie and you can tell that vinnie is trying to hurry the convo up. You sit there bored out of you're mind fiddling with you're fingers and looking at the celling, until Thomas then shuts the door and leaves. Vinnie starts to kiss you again and you spit out the words "vinnie that ruined the heat" he looks up and you and says "okay I guess" and gets off of you and puts his shirt back on

You can tell that that somehow hurt him in a way and you couldn't tell why. He walked into the bathroom and slammed the door you slid youre panties back on and knocked on the bathroom door and say "baby can I come in" and you hear moaning coming from the bathroom. You know he isn't cheating but you still want to walk in.

You then open the door to see vinnie jerking off and looking at one of you're nudes that you sent to him while he was out of town. You say "vinnie.." and he looks at you and turns red and he says "baby I was just really hard because you got turned off and I didn't want to force you because you didn't want too"
You go up to him and clean up the cum he made go everywhere and you pulled up his pants.
And said "baby it's all okay" and kissed him.