4

Ryan's pov
"Alright so start by greeting her first."Maddie instructed."ok."i said,typing Hi I'm Ryan into the group chat."now what?"I asked,"now you wait for her response,duh."she replied as she lightly flicked my forehead."ow."i mumbled as I rubbed the middle of my forehead where she flicked,my phone suddenly buzzed.I quickly looked down at it and gasped,"she responded!"I exclaimed.

Theodosia:hi Ryan nice to meet you

Theodosia:I'm Theo

"What do I say?"I asked nervously,"don't panic,compliment her."i widened my eyes."are you sure?"I asked,"positive,in fact watch."Maddie grabbed my phone and typed something out."watch and learn."I took my phone back and looked to see what she wrote,I widened my eyes and blushed."Maddie!"I exclaimed,she grinned.

Ryan:I know this might sound creepy

Ryan:but you're really pretty

"Why would you write that?"I whined."oh relax Dunn,it'll totally work."she assured me,my phone buzzed as I got another message.

Theodosia:😂

Theodosia:thanks Ryan

"See!"Maddie pointed out,she tapped my arm."she's totally into you man!"i blushed,we then heard Layne crying through the baby monitor.she sighed,"duty calls."she sat up."look,try not to say any stupid shit:as much as I love that movie Bam made,I don't want a fork in your eye."she walked out of my room and left,closing the door behind her.my phone buzzed again,I looked down at the messages.

Theodosia:Ryan?are you still there?

I gulped,"maybe I should be honest with her?"I thought.I sighed,"I guess I should be."I began to type:

Ryan:I'm sorry

Ryan:I'm just really nervous

Theodosia:why?

Ryan:want a list lol?

Theodosia:well if we're gonna be honest with each other

Theodosia:I think you're the only hot guy on this site

Ryan:😳

Theodosia:😂

Ryan:well since we're being honest with each other

Ryan:I've never really done this before

Theodosia:wait really?

Ryan:yeah

Theodosia:omg

Theodosia:same!

Ryan:wait really?

Theodosia:yeah!

Ryan:maybe we have something in common lol

Theodosia:lol

I smiled,holding onto my phone.I laid back on my bed,"maybe this won't be so bad."I thought as Theodosia and I continued to text.