27

Theo's pov
"Here ya go Layne,mash potatoes and some green beans!"i said,gently placing down a plate in front of Layne."yay!thank you aunt Theo!"I smiled,Layne has been calling me that since I first moved in and it's always been so cute."hey Theo!can you help Ryan out with something?"I heard Bam call out,"sure thing!"I called out."I'll be right back Layne,try not to cause too much trouble."i said,poking his nose.he giggled,"I'll try!"I smiled and got up.as I walked out of the living room Maddie approached me,Stone in the baby carrier on her chest.She had a huge grin on her face,which was a bit concerning and scary.

"uhhh,are you good?"I asked,"what?me?yeah!"she said."I just remembered that Ryan was in the treetop playroom,so he probably needs your help cleaning Layne's toys."i eyed her suspiciously,but shook it off and sighed.I made my way out the back door and went into the backyard,walking towards the treetop casino/playroom."Ryan?you here?"I asked as I climbed up,I made my way up and saw Ryan mumbling something."Ry?"he quickly turned around and widened his eyes when he saw me."Theo!"I stood up and walked towards him,"Ryan what's going on?"I asked."you're acting stranger then usual."I pointed out,he took a deep breath and exhaled."ok...ok..."he grabbed my hands and got down on both knees,I widened my eyes."R-Ryan?"I stuttered,my face turning red.

"Theo when I first saw your profile on that dating app I thought,"wow,I could never get her:she deserves better"and when we began to to text I felt my heart skip beats from every conversation."I smiled as I could feel myself tearing up,I could also feel Ryan's hand start to shake and get sweaty."to be honest,I've been so afraid for so long.you deserve better:you should be with someone who isn't constantly hurting themselves to entertain others,someone who wants to hurt themselves who even trying to sip beer again.but you never left,you've stuck with me and managed to win over all of my friends."I chuckled,quickly wiping my tears.

"Seeing you play with Layne and take care of Stone had me thinking about my future more.before,I thought I was just fine with us just being boyfriend and girlfriend.but I'm not,"he dug into his pocket and took out a box,I quietly gasped."Ryan..."i cupped my mouth and tried to fight back my tears,"I-I wanna have a family with you Theo,I wanna give you everything the world has to over."I could hear his voice shake."Theo,"he opened the box and grabbed my hand,"I want you to be my wife."I smiled and began to cry tears of joy."of course I'll marry you Ry!"I sobbed,I could hear him cry as we hugged.I wiped his tears with one hand while he shakily slipped the ring on my finger,we smiled and gently kissed.