9

Ryan's pov
I sat on the couch,smiling and blushing as I texted Theo."GERONIMO DUNN!"I heard Maddie exclaim,I looked up and saw her jump off the railing.she landed next to me on the couch,"you're an ass!"she claimed as she punched me in the arm."ow!what did I do?"I asked as I rubbed my arm,"you didn't tell me how your date with Theo was!"she replied.I widened my eyes,"ah fuck,I'm sorry Mads."she patted my head."I forgive you,"I smiled,"now tell me about your date!"She exclaimed."ok!ok!"I closed my phone and put it in my pocket,I then proceeded to tell Maddie about the stuff Theo and I did on our first date.she seemed shocked when I told her Theo and I didn't immediately hook up,"woah,you're really taking things slow huh?"i nodded.

She then grinned and yelled,"DICO YOU OWE ME TWENTY BUCKS!"I blushed in embarrassment."SON OF A BITCH!"we heard Dico exclaim."you guys were betting on me?!"I asked,I saw Dico muttering curse words as he came down the stairs with $20 in his hands."well to be honest it was Bam who started the bet,but Dico was the one who accepted sooo"Maddie held out her hand,Dico rolled his eyes and handed her the money.she grinned and shoved it in her pocket,"Bam's gonna be so pissed."she giggled.I jokingly rolled my eyes,we then heard Layne crying through the baby monitor.she sighed in disappointment,"duty calls."she said dramatically.