18 + 19

A/N
This is directly from the epilogue of Memories

And yes it's also a timeskip

Ryan's pov
Now he's about to be a brother,that's right:Maddie and Bam are having another kid.honestly I saw this coming from a mile away,those two fuck like rabbits.apparently it's another boy and his name is going to be Stone,Jess and the other CKY band members suggested the name and said it was name of Pearl Jam's guitarist,so they settled on that name since they couldn't think of anything else and were just bad at naming kids.Dico decided to move out,saying he wanted to settle down.we didn't stop him,we were proud of him.Maddie's best friend Emmett flew back home years ago,but her brother Kasey still lives with us.

This is not the end of the fic!!

First of all,we're only on chapter 18

Second of all,there's still more I could write!

Theo's pov
Ryan was helping me organize my part of the room,I was officially moved in with him.he was really excited and happy about it,I was pretty happy about it too.after we were done Maddie came into the room and told us dinner was ready,one of her cats walked into the room and jumped onto the bed."ah come on Trouble,we just made the bed."Ryan whined,Maddie and i laughed.as Ryan picked him up,Bam tackled him for no reason which made me laugh even harder."Pillow fight!"Layne exclaimed as he ran into the room,he rushed towards Bam and Ryan and hit them with his pillow.

Ryan's pov
Layne was certainly like his dad,he even hits like him.Bam laughed as Layne hit us with a pillow,"alright enough fighting guys,it's time to eat."Maddie said.she picked up Layne and managed to grab Bam,"need help?"Theo asked as she held out her hand.I smiled and grabbed her hand,"thanks."i said as she helped me up.she sniffed,only to crinkle her nose."babe,when was the last time you showered?"she asked,"uhhh,three weeks ago?"I answered."I can't remember."I admitted,she sighed in disappointment."ok,you're showering."she grabbed me by my shirt and dragged me into the bathroom,"you gonna join me?"I asked with a grin.she jokingly rolled her eyes,"well it looks like I might have to,since you don't know how to clean yourself."i said.