7

Theo's pov
As I was putting on my sneakers I got a text from Ryan,telling me that he was here.I smiled and told him I was coming,I closed my phone and shoved it in my purse.after leaving my apartment I locked my front door,I took the elevator down to the lobby and left my apartment building.I Ryan leaning against a car,it looked like a Dodge.I smiled and walked towards him.he quickly stood up when he saw me walking towards him,"hey Theo!"he greeted me."hey Ryan,sweet car."i complimented the car,"heh,it's my friends."he admitted."that's alright."I assured him,he opened the passenger door for me.I blushed and sat in the car,he closed the door and rushed to the driver's side.He got in the car and closed the door,"so,where are we going?"I asked as he started the car.

"I saw a nice diner that recently opened up,I figured I could take you there."he began to explain his plans,"then after that I have a little surprise,but you'll have to wait until after lunch."he pulled out of the parking lot and drove off into the road."it sounds exciting,I can't wait."i said,"wanna listen to some tunes?"he asked."sure,but please keep your eyes on the road."i replied,"oh shit,sorry."he said as he quickly looked back at the road.I giggled,he blushed in embarrassment."sorry,I haven't really been on a date in a while."he admitted,we stopped at a red light."plus I don't want you to think I'm a creep."he said,"I think you're sweet."I said as I put my hand on his shoulder.