20

Theo's pov
Bam and Ryan went shopping for more baby stuff for Maddie.her and Bam were having another baby,a boy,so of course the boys were overprotective.Maddie laughed when mentioning that they were like this when she was pregnant with Layne,and I couldn't help but to laugh as well."you know Theo...I'm glad Ryan met you.I'll admit:I've never really seen him this happy with anyone,not even us."she put her hand on my shoulder,"so thank you."I don't know why but at that moment I felt like tearing up.I smiled,"you're welcome."I replied.she smiled back,"oh!"I gave her a concerned look."what's wrong?"I asked,worried about her.

"Oh Theo you're just like the guys,"I blushed in embarrassment.I'm fine."she assured me,"the baby's just kicking that's all."I widened my eyes."R...Really?"she nodded,"feel."she encouraged."I-I don't know."she sighed in annoyance,"oh you're just like Ryan,come on it'll be fine!"she assured me.she grabbed my hand and gently placed it on her stomach,after waiting for a second I felt kicking.my face lit up as my eyes glimmered,I couldn't describe the feeling I was feeling.she giggled when she saw the look on my face,"mesmerizing,ain't it?"i quickly nodded."what was it like the first time?"i asked,retracting my hand back."like I said before,mesmerizing."she replied,"hell I never even imagined that Bam and I would ever have kids,"she admitted."but of course I was proven wrong."she said,pointing at Layne(who was on the floor playing with some blocks).