5

Theo's pov
"You will love this camera."I was at work(as usual)helping photographers find the perfect camera."you know,I trust you:I'll buy it!"the customer said,I smiled."excellent choice sir,I'll bag it for you right away."i said,I grabbed the box that contained the camera at put it in a bag."mind if I browse a bit more?"he asked,"take all the time you need sir."I encouraged as I handed him the bag."thank you so much,you are a wonderful employee."he complimented me,I smiled as he walked away.

"Dico!Novak!stop it!"

"Ah what's the matter Ry?don't like seeing ass on tv?"

"Come on guys I just wanted to get a new tv."

I walked over to the source of the commotion and saw three guys.the first guy looked like he was balding,he had a goatee and was showing his ass to a display camera that is connected to a display tv.the second guy had a wide face,but also looked cracked out of his mind.I almost immediately recognized the third guy,it was Ryan!the guy from the app I was talking too!I walked towards them and cleared my throat,"can I help you guys?"they all looked at me.Ryan widened his eyes,"Theo!what are you doing here?"he asked excitedly.I giggled,"Ryan,don't you remember our conversation?"he paused for a moment."i work here,remember?"I reminded him,his face lit up."ohhh!that's what I was forgetting!"he exclaimed,"who's the babe Dunn?"Novak asked while Dico pulled up his pants.

"I'm Theo,the girl he's been talking to."I introduced myself to them,"ooooh!"they teased.Ryan blushed in embarrassment,"here's 50 bucks,leave us alone."he immediately handed them 50 bucks and grabbed my wrist.I heard them cheering as he led me away from them,"I think I know a more private spot."I grabbed his hand and led him to the employee bathroom."oh yeah it's totally private."he joked,I laughed."relax Ryan,people barely come in here."I assured him,"yeah but employees come in here."he pointed out the obvious."well then we'll hide in a stall."i said,"I guess you're right."we laughed."you know...I really did forget that you work here."he admitted,"Ryan chill,I don't think you're a stalker."I assured him."oh thank god!"he exclaimed,putting his hands on his knees.

I laughed and patted his back,"I guess I'll do this the traditional way."he got down on his knees and held my hands."Theo Scott,will you go on a date with me?"he asked,I widened my eyes and blushed.then I began to laugh,his face dropped a bit."of course I will silly!"I replied,his face quickly lit up."oh thank god!"he stood up,still holding my hands."I thought you were gonna reject me."I gave him a look,"Ryan,if I wanted to reject you I would've just not talked to you on the app."i pointed out."heh,I guess you're right."he said,looking embarrassed.I smiled,"you know...I really like you beard."he blushed."really?"i nodded,he smiled.