30

Theo's pov
I held Ryan's hand with one hand and covered my eyes with my other hand as Maddie and Bam led us somewhere,"oh god,we're not gonna get murdered are we?"I heard Ryan ask."why can't you guys trust us when we say it's a good surprise?"I heard Maddie ask,"because last time you said that Novak tried no to fly off the roof with fireworks strapped to his back,and then when he tried he ended up breaking his leg again."Ryan replied.I heard Bam laugh,"well trust us,this is good."Maddie said.as soon as she said that we finally stopped walking,"alright you two,uncover your eyes!"Maddie exclaimed.when we did,we were confused more then shocked:we were standing in front of a house,and by the looks of it it was next door to castle Bam.

"Who's house is this?"Ryan asked,"it's yours dipshit!"Bam said as he handed him the key.we both widened our eyes and exclaimed,"WHAT?!"I was now even more confused then shocked."look guys,"Maddie began,"I know you guys are probably gonna say you love living in castle Bam and that you don't mind taking care of the boys,but the truth is that deep down inside we can tell you guys want to metaphorically leave the nest."she explained."so I pulled some strings and got a house built next to castle Bam,so you won't feel so homesick."Bam said,I began to tear up as I hugged Maddie."dude this is...thank you."I heard Ryan say,I saw him hug Bam.