32

Maddie's pov
Theo and I were put in charge(by Bam)to buy some furniture for her and Ryan's new home.she basically had the same taste as Ryan when it came to decorating,because she picked stuff that Ryan would totally get."man when Bam sees this he's gonna have an aneurysm."i joked,Theo laughed."well it's not his house,it's mine."she said,standing her ground."I don't want even know how the painting part is going."i joked,we both laughed."thank you again for helping us out Maddie,I'm really shit at decorating."she said,"of course T!you know you'll always be like my sister."i said.she smiled,I could see she was tearing up."T-That's really sweet."she sniffed,"oh T..."I pulled her in for a hug.

Bam's pov
Me,Ryan,Raab,Rake,Novak,Kasey,and Emmett(remember them?)we're all outside in the backyard:playing our own game of bumper cars.Rake,Raab,and I were mainly hitting Novak for fun,because it was funny to see him whine like a little bitch about it.after a while we decided that bumper cars were boring,so we headed to what remained of Fast Eddie's tree top casino."man,I still can't believe we shot a cannon ball through this place."Ryan reminisced,"I still can't believe you two dipshits lost it."Kasey said.I jokingly socked him in the arm,making Raab and Novak laugh.I smirked and kicked Novak in the nuts,making him groan and fall to the ground,clutching his area.