34

Ryan's pov
Turns out Bam and I were both starting new shows,and they both had something to do with games.Maddie pointed out that my show seemed very similar to that the special Dico and Rake did for MTV,but I assured her it was completely different.My show is called Proving grounds while Bam's is called Bam's badass game show,subtle I know."man,we haven't been on tv since Viva La Spring Break."Bam pointed out,"oh yeah,I remember Viva La Spring break!"Maddie exclaimed happily."Viva La Spring break?"Theo said in a confused tone,"back when MTV wasn't that shitty they used to have a program called Spring Break,and they let Bam do an episode."I explained.

She frowned,"what's wrong Theo?"Maddie asked in a concerned tone."I just..."she sighed,i gave her a concerned look."Babe what's wrong?"i asked,getting up and sitting next to her."I feel like an idiot for not knowing these stuff."she admitted,"hey hey,"I pulled her closer to me."don't say stuff like that.you're the smartest girl I know!"i said in an attempt to comfort her,"no offense Mads."I quickly said to Maddie."none taken."Maddie said."well Theo,"Bam stood up,"since you're gonna be part of the Jackass family we're gonna make sure you learn everything!"he exclaimed happily."yeah!"Maddie exclaimed,standing up as well.

Hey y'all just cause I edited this fic doesn't mean I'm finishing it

Also lol hi hello I finally caved in and switched back to my iPhone

My writing schedule will still be wonky but I'm technically back!