31

Ryan's pov
Theo and I laid in bed,cuddling while staring up at the ceiling."I can't believe it..."she whispered,I looked at her."it's our last night here."she said,looking at me.her saying that made me realize that it hadn't quite hit me yet that we were moving,"yeah,and we're getting married."i added.she did a mind blown motion around her head,I snorted.she grinned and we began to laugh,"you know...it didn't quite hit me before that we were moving,now that it did though..."I trailed off."hey."she cupped my cheek,I looked into her eyes."at least we aren't going far,think of it like this:we're barely moving an inch."she said,I smiled.I took her hand off of my cheek and held it as I kissed her,she grinned as she kissed me back.

"Remember when we first met?"she giggled,"how could I forget?Novak and Dico were being idiots."she replied.I laughed,"and you were freaking out about me meeting Weezer."I added."I'll never get over that."she joked,I laughed."like I'll still never get how Maddie managed to pull that shit off."she said,I shrugged."Maddie's magic."i joked,waving my hands in the hair.she giggled,"well then you're thief."i raised an eyebrow in confusion."how?"I asked.she kissed me,"you stole my heart."she whispered.I blushed,"well,I'm never giving it back then."i joked.she smiled,"good."she replied.she snuggled into my chest,I protectively wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead.