13 + 14

Ryan's pov
I groaned as I slowly woke up.I expected to hear Layne crying for me,or for Bam to hit me with a guitar,or to see Bam and Maddie's cats on my beds,or to see Maddie running to my room and throwing water balloons at me.but I didn't see any of that,in fact I wasn't even home.I got out of the bed and walked out of the room,I walked down the hall and saw Theo asleep on a couch.I widened my eyes,"am...am I in Theo's house?!"I thought.I quietly walked towards the window and looked out,"yep,I'm definitely in her apartment."I thought,I turned around and saw Theo was still asleep.

Theo's pov
I woke up to the smell of food,I slowly rose up and yawned.Ryan was in my kitchen,cooking up some food.I was shocked,"Ry?"he jumped and quickly turned around.then he smiled,"you're awake!"he grabbed a mug and walked towards me,"I brewed you some coffee,"he placed it down on my coffee table."I hope you don't mind."I was honestly impressed,"you don't have to do any of this."I tried to assure him.he hesitated for a moment,he walked into the kitchen and turned off the stove,he then walked back to me and sat down on the couch.

"Well...I put you through a lot,so I thought I could make it up to you."he said,not looking at me.I smiled,"Ryan."he looked at me."I love you."his face lit up,"you mean it?"I nodded.he grinned,i cupped his cheeks and kissed him,his beard tickling my face.we smiled as I leaned my forehead against his,our noses touching."so are we...a couple?"he asked nervously,I stared into his blue eyes."yeah,we're a couple."i replied,he grinned.

Maddie's pov
Bam was pacing around,calling whoever he could to ask about where Ryan was.meanwhile,I was trying to calm down Layne as he sobbed loudly in my arms.Ryan told us Theo wanted to meet up with him,but that was it.after that,he didn't call or text us to let us know he was ok.somehow we managed to hear a car rolling up through Layne's loud crying,I quickly stood up while Bam hung up the phone.I walked behind him as we walked out,only to see Ryan with a girl.Bam angrily rushed towards him and socked him in the arm,"ow!what was that for you fucking douche?!"Ryan exclaimed in pain."you asshole!you had us worried sick!"Bam yelled at him.the girl,who I assumed was Theo,stood back awkwardly and looked down guiltily.