15

Maddie's pov
I walked towards the girl to and asked her if she was Theo. she nodded,"I'm sorry for worrying you two,Ryan and I just needed to talk."she said."you know,don't you?"I asked,she widened her eyes."I-"I cut her off,"it's ok,I understand."she closed her mouth."it's ok to be worried,if I wasn't a Jackass I'd be worried about Bam too."I assured her,"wait,you're a Jackass too?"she asked."I take it you never watched the movies?"she blushed in embarrassment and nodded,I laughed."I think we'll be good friends."i said,she smiled.I turned my head to check on Bam and Ryan,they were hugging so I guess they stopped fighting.

Theo's pov
Ryan's godson Layne sat on his lap as we sat on the couch and watched Jackass two."I'm Maddie Margera,and this is the firehose rodeo!"i widened my eyes and watched as Maddie tightly held onto the flailing firehose,Ryan and Bam however were laughing their asses off.I flinched when she fell off and landed on her ass,Maddie laughed as she came into the living room."man I remember doing that,my ass was hurting for basically hours."she reminisced,"how can you guys do all of this?"I asked as she sat down next to Bam."cause it's funny."Bam replied casually,"it's basically like we're pranking each other."Maddie added,as we kept watching I found myself flinching at Ryan's parts more.