Prologue

new character:

Arjun Khanna: best friend of karan from the past two years. (Hell no love triangle involving him...i understand your sentiments...instead i am gonna pair up him with someone else...no no not kritika i hate her a lot...)

*****

*****

The room was lightly dimmed. Preeta was sitting at one corner of the bed clutching a frame tightly. Her heavy sobs were filling up the entire room. She was not the same bubbly strong preeta anymore...she was changed. She was now just a broken soul with the death of her husband.

The door creaked open and a woman entered inside. She looked at preeta and sighed. Her heart ached to see preeta like this. She has been like this for the past two years. She has no life in her.

Woman- preeta

Preeta looked up and shuttered adjusting to the light coming from the open door.

Woman- chal preeta...niche puja ke liye sab bula rahe hai tujhe...chal change kar le

Preeta- na...nahi Sherlyn...mu...mujhe nahi jana...aur kaisi puja bhabhi...koi puja nahi hogi...

Sherlyn- preeta dekh zidd mat kar kabtak aise chalega haan...aj karan ki dusra barsi aur tujhe ana hoga...

Preeta screamed- nahi...nahi koi barsi nahi hogi kyun hogi barsi...jab karan nahi mara hai toh kaise hogi barsi

Sherlyn sighed and went up to her. She grabbed preeta's hand before showing her the mirror.

Sherlyn- dekh khudko preeta....dekh...kya halat bana rakhi hai tune apne ap ki...(she sternly said)fir bhi keh rahi hai ki karan zinda hai...yeh safeed sari...yeh suni mang aur gala fir bhi kehte hai ki karan zinda hai...apne liye nahi toh fir apne bacche ke liye niche a...ahaan ro raha hai...just come down...okay

Sherlyn rushed from there and closed the door. She slided leaning on the door. She is not the same Sherlyn. She has changed totally changed. From the day karan died till now she has been the support system of preeta.

Rishab has not yet forgave her but she lives in the hope that he will. She realized her mistake and is repenting for it every minute.

"Sherlyn..."

Sherlyn immediately wiped her tears and got up. She looked at rishab who was standing with a rude face. She was used to it now.

Sherlyn- ji

Rishab- preeta ji maan gayi

Sherlyn- haan...maine use bola hai niche ane ke liye

Rishab hummed and turned to go but Sherlyn held his hand. Rishab looked at her and she immediately left it.

Sherlyn- maaf kar dijiye hume rishab ji...do saal ho gaye hai

Rishab- lekin uski saza aj bhi humari family bugat rahi hai...mera chota bhai chala gaya hai...preeta ji ki yeh halat...tum toh shukar manao Sherlyn ki preeta ji tumhe apna chuki hai...tumne us ek hafte mein preeta ji ki sabse close ban gayi thi aur unhe tumhare alwa koi nahi sambhal sakta hai isliye tum abhi tak yahi ho warna....

He stopped and left from there. Sherlyn knew what he would have said. She sighed and adjusted her sari before going down.

Inside the room

Preeta was on the floor lifelessly. She was not able to come out of the trauma of seeing her husband fall from the cliff. Her hand trembled as she held the dressing table for support.

But she hit the box of sindoor kept on the table and it flew above and fell on her hairline. She looked at the mirror shockingly and her eyes gleamed with tears.

Preeta- mujhe pata tha...ki mera karan nahi mara hai...who mujhe chodke nahi ja sakta hai...who ayega zarur ayega...bohut pyar karta hai who mujhse

*****

On the other side.

"Bohut nafrat karta hu usse"

The sound echoed in the big mansion. There sat on the king size chair The Karan Luthra with a glass of wine.

He has also changed. From wearing colorful dress and fashionable things he has chosen black. From a face full of innocence to a face of a devil, from the eyes full of mischief to the eyes full of evilness, from a cute charming smile to a devilish smirk.

Karan- bohut nafrat karta hu main Preeta se...beyhadh nafrat...mar chukka hai mera pyar jab do saal pehle she pushed me from the cliff and uska sath diya mere bhai ne...rishab ne...jise maine sabse zyada pyar kiya...he fucking tried to kill me...ahh...

Karan screamed throwing away the glass of wine. The person who was standing there sighed seeing him. Karan has become too dangerous and has no control on his anger. P

Person- bas dhyan rakhna ki tu gusse mein kuch ulta seedha na kar de...mujhe to abhi bhi yahi lag raha hai ki preeta innocent hai

Karan- just shut up Arjun...preeta aur innocent....innocent my foot...

He got up and moved to the wall. A photo of the Luthra family was kept. He took a red marker and put a cross on preeta and rishab's face.

Karan- a raha hai The Karan Luthra...tum dono ko barbad karne tyar rehna...aj tak sirf mera pyar dekha hai lekin aj is TKL ka gussa dekhoge...a raha hu apni dusra barsi pe tm dono ko tabaah karne...countdown stars now...tik toc tik toc...

Karan whistled before moving out.

This story i totally based on my imagination and yeh main mere personal satisfaction ke liye likh rahi hu...by god kassam the recent death promo broke me like hell and this is the least i can do to satisfy myself...to console myself....i would rather prefer having dd on the show torturing rishab and preeta than his death

cover by me...i know bekar hai but it's the best which i can do...

i know bekar hai but it's the best which i can do