Love making

A day later

A day later

It was 11:55 in the night when the door of the entrance to Arjun's room slowly opened. Five figures slowly entered inside the room and closed the door softly.

"Main keh reh hu...chalo chalet hai...kyun bechari ki nind haram kar rahe ho."

"Ohh god bhabhi just chill...aj mere pyare bhai ka birthday hai..."

"Aur nahi toh kya...ae Sammy kaha ho tum..."

"Lambu thora aishta bolo...arjun bhaiya uth jayenge..."

"Karan...bajarbattu kya khurafpati chal rhai hai dimag mein."

"Just wait and watch babydoll."

Karan looked at the clock striking 12 and smiled widely before jumping on Arjun who was sleeping peacefully.

Karan- happy birthday mere bhai

Arjun woke up with a jerk making karan roll on the bed. Arjun quickly switched on the lights and saw Sherlyn preeta sameer and shrishti looking at him sheepishly while karan who sat on the bed pouted.

Karan- bhai aise koi fekta hai kya...meri kamar tod di....

Arjun- mere kamar tod di ke bacche...dara diya tha mujhe

Karan smiled widely and hugged him tightly.

Karan- happy 30th birthday bhai...

Arjun smiled and karan kissed his cheeks. Preeta and Sherlyn widened their eyes while sameer and shrishti giggled. Arjun made an yuck face before yanking away karan.

Arjun- ae dur hatt yeh pappi shappi apni biwi ko dena....aur ab mujhe sone de

Karan- ohh yeah...buddhe ho gaye ho ab sona codke kya hi karogi...

Arjun- tu jata hai ki

Karan- ok ok bye bye

He turned to leave but stopped and once again hugged Arjun and kissed his cheeks before sprinting away.

Preeta- Arjun I am sorry who karan...

Arjun- it's okay mujhe adat hai...khushi hui yeh dekhke ki who firse has raha hai....

All wished him and bid him bye. They left from there.

Next day

The whole family was there for breakfast. Trio couples were confused seeing the decoration going on.

Pihu- bade papa aj koi function hai kya

Pihu questioned as she munched on her sandwich. Karan scrunched his nose as pihu still calls this villain as bade papa. A respect which he doesn't deserves.

Rishab- haan baccha....aj mera birthday hai...lekin kuch logo ko toh apne bhai se badkar dusro ka birthday yaad rehta hai

Rishab eyes karan and Arjun while saying the last words. Karan clamped the fork tightly in his hand hearing rishab. Preeta held his hand beneath the table and soothed it. Karan looked at her and she nodded in assurance.

A party was arranged and all were invited to the party from big businessman to politician. Even trio couples have to attend it unwillingly.

Karan- babydoll....mujhe na ek dum bhi accha nahi lag raha hai I mean dekho na...yeh achanak party...maine socha tha aj hum bahar jayenge aur bhai ka birthday celebrate karenge lekin...

Preeta- it's okay laran...aj rishab ji ne party rakhi hai...kal hum bahar chale jayenge okay..

Karan just hummed and hugged her from her waist. Preeta smiled as she bent down kissing her head. Karan closed his eyes and snuggled more to her belly.

Karan- mujhe bohut bechaini mehsus ho rahi hai preeta....jaise kuch galat hone wala hai...I mean...main tumhe samjha nahi sakta....mera dil bohut ghabra raha hai

Preeta cupped his face and smiled before sitting on his lap and wrapping her arms around his neck.

Preeta- be positive karan...aj Arjun ka birthday hai na be positive...

Karan hummed and entwined their hands and kissed it. Preeta smiled as she snuggled more to him. Karan inhaled her fragrance and smiled as it was his favorite perfume.

Preeta clutched his hand tightly as his hot breath fanned over her neck. In a moment his lips were on her neck sucking it softly. He slowly got up and lifted her by her waist placing her on the table.

She wrapped her arms around him pulling him deep into a passionate kiss. Both were kissing each other hungrily devouring each other's lips. Karan caught her lower lip and chewed it. His hands went down her sternum and then got hold of her bosoms.

His thumb rubbed over the hardened nipple and she shivered. He left her lower lip and look into her eyes with desires and lust.

Karan (huskily) - I was waiting for it for two damn years.

Preeta smiled and pulled him closer holding his collar. Her hand were to cup his face and rubbed her thumb over his cheeks.

Preeta- I craved to feel you inside me

That was it for karan as he lost his control. He crashed his lips on her kissing her hungrily. His hands went to her legs and he lifted up the sari she was wearing. It humped against her waist baring her legs.

His hands went inside and lingered on the panty strip. He broke the kiss and looked into her eyes before pulling it down. Preeta bit her lips in anticipation. Karan attacked her neck kissing there softly peppering it with wet kisses. Her hands went to her trouser and he opened his belt.

Her slender fingers and long nails scratched above his boxer strap and pulled it down. Karan smirked and held her neck before again kissing her lips. His member lined against her clit and she gasped feeling the hardness.

He kissed her deeply and entered inside her with a jerk. Tears spilled out of preeta's eyes. It has been two long years since they intimated and it hurts a lot. Karan looked at her and stopped for a bit. He kissed her closed eyes sucking the tear drop.

After relaxing a bit and making her adjust to it he started moving in and out. Preeta clutched his shoulder and bit her lips controlling the moans.

Karan- fuck man...you are so tight

Her walls clenched around his member holding it tightly as he entered inside.

Preeta- tum toh aise bol rahe ho jaise...it will magically open up to you after two years...

Preeta huffed at him and karan laughed before kissing her nose.

Karan- you looked cute when angry and irritated babydoll

Preeta opened her mouth to say something.

Preeta- tum na....ahh karan...

She moaned as he thrusted into her hardly. Preeta looked at him who gave her a sheepish smile before thrusting inside and out.

After having more rounds of love making. Both were lying on the bed with their naked bodies pressed to each other covered by a thin sheet. They were sweating and both of them had a smile as satisfaction as they felt complete today.

On the other side rishab was shown planting bombs in different parts of the Luthra House while piyush and avantika were helping him.

Well I am an expert in writing mature scenes and it just takes me 10 minutes to write a full mature chapter but I had stopped writing it for nearly a month or two so it might seem unsatisfied. But I promise to give more steamy scenes in season 2. 

and yes the votes are decreasing...why guys i am planning to finish it quickly...please vote on chapters and comment also.