Their pain

"Yeh kabse ho raha hai Arjun?"

Sherlyn asked as she looked at karan who was sleeping on the bed with Arjun caressing his hair. She was horrified by the way she saw karan gasping for air and nearly getting unconscious. If Arjun had not given him the inhaler karan would have suffered worst.

Arjun- do saal se...

Sherlyn- just tell me do saal pehle kaise mile tum karan se...and why this panic attack.

Arjun- I was a businessman in Delhi...two years back I came to Mumbai for a project...I was taking a stroll near the river when I found him...Main use hospital leke gaya...he was saved...usme maine mere chote bhai ko dekha who died long back...I decided to give him shelter...karan ko ghar le aya and I heard his story...mujhe pehle se hi pata lag gaya tha ki preeta ne kuch nahi kiya hai...she was trapped...he was getting panic attacks and anxiety attacks frequently. Maine use Delhi leke gaya and did his treatment. Within six months he was ok but he changed...jis Karan luthra ko sab jante hai he was not that...he was changed...badle ke aaag mein who jhulas gaya tha...he was always like a small brother for me...usse umar mein bada hone ke bawajood...he considered me as his friend and shared everything with me..

Tears fell on Sherlyn's hand and she sighed before placing her hand on his hand. Arjun looked at her and blinked her eye sin assurance.

Sherlyn- I can understand Arjun...tum jis phase se guzre ho us phase se main bhi guzri hu...barbad karna chahat thi preeta ko...lekin aj uske liye barbad hone ko tyar hu...my first love...prithvi...he instigated me to take revenge from luthras...us aag mein main bhi jhulas gayi thi...na jane kya nahi kiya...even ki preeta ko kitni baar jaan se marne ki koshish bhi ki thi...lekin jab rishab ji ne is ghar se nikala tab mujhe redemption hua apne harkat ki...I wanted to change aur jab preeta ko us halat mein dekha I found a way to change myself...do saal mein who meri jaan ban gaui ha...is ghar mein sirf who aur sameer mujhe apna samajhte hai...

Arjun looked at a broken Sherlyn. He scooted closer to her but his hand was tightly held by karan. He frowned looking at him.

Arjun thought- yeh ladka sote hue bhi mera chance nahi banne dega...oh god...I hate him so much...

Arjun pouted but then he smirked at karan before wrapping his free hand around Sherlyn. Sherlyn kept her head on his chest crying.

Karan walked down the stairs rubbing his eyes. He glanced at everyone having breakfast while Sherlyn was feeding ahaan. Ahaan looked at him and a smile broke onto his face. Karan smiled back and came there.

Ahaan- dadda

Karan- kya hua dadda ki jaan?

Ahaan- ma...mamma

Karan's face fell hearing him. Sherlyn looked at him and nodded in no.

Sherlyn- dekho na karan...yeh kha hi nahi raha hai

Karan smiled a bit- ok then aj dadda ahaan ko khilayenge...ok ahaan

Ahana nodded his head in yes happily. Karan smiled and made him sit on his lap feeding him.

It was afternoon when Arjun and Sherlyn entered preeran room. They smiled looking at karan who as caressing preeta's head who was sleeping peacefully on the bed.

She was hugging karan from his side while karan was leaning on the headrest with his eyes closed. Feeling someone's presence he opened his eyes and smiled at them.

Arjun- hum baad mein aye

Karan- nahi nahi main so nahi raha tha...tum log ao na...

Arjun and Sherlyn sat on the bed.

Arjun- kyu bulaya tune...

Karan- mujhe Shrishti ka pata lagana hoga

Sherlyn- achanak kyun karan.

Karan- bhabhi kyunki mujhe lagta hai bohut bada raaz hum sab se chupa hua hai...main jitna shrishti ko janta hu achanak who gayab nahi ho sakti who bhi apni di ko aisi halat mein chodke

Arjun- lekin hum dundhe kaise

Sherlyn- haan karan we have no lead

Karan- pata pata hai...isiliye sabse pehle hume Sammy ke room se who parcel dundhna hoga jo usne us din mila tha...shayad us parcel mein kuch ho...

Arjun- ok fir main Sherlyn aur main rat ko leke ayenge tu rest kar...

Karan nodded and they left. Karan looked at preeta who was fluttering her eyes open. She looked at him and got up immediately.

Karan- kya babydoll accha khasa handsome hai tumhara pati...are kitni ladkiya marti hai is look pe aur tum ho ki ek no ki bajarbatti...apne pati ke is sundar se mukhde se dar rahi ho not fair

He looked at preeta who has her eyes narrowed and looking at him with frown. He laughed.

Karan- yeh choti choti anhe karke mujhe pata hai man mein mujhe...self-obsessed bajarbattu bol rahi ho na

Preeta nodded in yes and relaxed her eyes. Karan smiled and kissed her hand and she shivered. He looked at her in guilty.

Karan- am sorry...who main...main ata hu

He directed to go but preeta held his hand. He turned and saw her nodding in no. He smiled and sat beside her. Preeta just leaned on him keeping her head on his shoulder.

Karan smiled and held her hand and entwined it with his hand. He kissed her hand and she smiled a bit.

Karan- kab mujhse baat karogi babydoll...mujhe tumse maafi magni hai...tumhare muh se mera naam sunna hai...gusse se, pyar se, nafrat se....please just talk

Preeta looked at him with teary eyes and scooted closer to him hugging him tightly hiding herself in his embrace. Karan sighed and caressed her back. 

i still remember those days when i was accused of copying other's stories and other's character...i know it's funny when you say you have taken my character and you never know that thousands of people are using the same character...it has been a past but when i look into this story i really want to show those people...show how much i have achieved on my own...show them how even though they are using the same character and started writing before me have achieved less than me...i might seem as a bich to some people because of these words...but trust me only i know what i have gone through and how much it hurts to remember those things which are fresh to me...