He stood for her

Preeta tried to move in her sleep but unfortunately cannot

Preeta tried to move in her sleep but unfortunately cannot. She scrunched her nose in disappointment and irritation before flapping her eyes open. But the sight in front of her melted her heart. Karan was sleeping there with his lips slightly open. His messy hair falling on his forehead and he was looking too cute.

But then she noticed their position. Karan's hand was wrapped around her waist protectively. She was shocked to see him in that position. She slowly lifted off his hand and got out of his embrace without disturbing him. She smiled and with her fingers sided the messy hairs and placed a kiss on his forehead before moving to the washroom.

*****

Preeta hurriedly came down to see everyone siting on the sofa talking. Kareena noticed her and her expression turned of extreme anger. She walked up to preeta and gripped her hand tightly. Preeta winced in pain.

Kareena- You middle class...kitne baj rahe hai haan...its 8 and tum abhi bistar se uth rahi h...haan breakfast kon banayega...

Preeta's lips quivered for an answer but she was not able to form one. Kareena twisted her hand more and tears prickled out of her eyes. Sameer was still sleeping soundly and Sherlyn was now where to be found. She looked at rakhi who just looked at the other side pretending not to see anything.

Preeta- b...bua dard ho raha hai

Kareena scoffed at her and jerked her away making her stumble back. Before she could fall someone held her from back. She titled her head to see her savior. Karan. The person who always holds her when she is about to fall.

Karan- tumhari abhi tak girne ki adat nahi gayi na

Preeta- chali toh gayi thi do saal mein...ab firse laut ayi hai..tum jo laut aye ho mujhe pakadne ke liye

He sighed at her words and made her stand. He looked at Kareena who was standing undazzled not even guilty for what she did. He walked up to her and the cold look in his eyes made her flinch back a little.

Karan- what the fucking hell did you do with preeta?

His shout made chills go down every person's body. Sameer hearing the shout hurriedly came down. Sherlyn Arjun and rishab also came down. Sherlynw as holding ahaan in her hand. Sameer looked at preeta and came to her. Preeta looked at him and she smiled a little looking at karan.

Kareena- jiske sath jaisa karna chahiye maine waisa kiya karan...rather she should be rotting in hell...she just snatched away you from us two years back...

With her words karan fisted his hand tightly and his jaws clenched. Preeta looked at him and feared he wouldn't stand up for her but she was proven wrong.

Karan- I don' think you have the right to behave in such a way when I am the owner of every fucking property here...she snatched me away and then it's my thing to deal with her...I won't tolerate any of these behavior from next onwards.

Kareena shuddered under his tone and involuntarily nodded in yes. Karan sighed controlling his anger and looked at preeta who had a little smile on her face.

Karan- will you just fucking go to the kitchen to make something?

Preeta gulped and nodded in yes hurriedly moving to the kitchen not before wincing as she put pressure on her legs. Karan looked at her going figure and sighed.

Karan- Sherlyn

Sherlyn- haan

Karan- tumhe kya free ka khana milega...go and help preeta

A smiled appeared on her face. She knew his exact words. He was worried for preeta. Sherlyn nodded in yes. She looked at ahaan and was thinking where to keep him.

Arjun- I would hold him..

Arjun said. Sherlyn looked at him and nodded in yes handing him ahaan. Karan looked at them with raised eyebrows. Sherlyn gulped and rushed to the kitchen. Arjun looked at karan and smiled nervously karan looked at rishab who was unbothered that his wife was so close to a man. If he would have been there he would beat he shit out of that man.

Sherlyn- preeta?

Sherlyn called her out softly. Preeta looked at her and hummed in yes.

Sherlyn- tum kal raat karan ke sath thi.

Preeta- haan bhabhi...who jtna bhi mjhse narat kyun na kar le but he still loves me a lot.

A soft smile was adoring her lips as she spoke about karan. Sherlyn looked at her and smiled with relief. At least she was little bit happy with her husband.

Preeta brought the dishes for breakfast and karan scowled looking at it. There were different types of breakfast for every person. He glanced preeta who was tired but still managed to smile. He sighed. She did for the people who didn't cared about her.

Karan- sit down preeta

Preeta looked at him amused.

Karan- I said sit down.

Preeta bit her cheeks and nodded. Arjun who was sitting stood up and pulled a chair for her. Preeta smiled at him and sat down. Karan glared at Arjun which he royally ignored. Sherlyn smiled and was about to serve when karan again stopped her.

Karan- Kritika...why don't you serve today...Sherlyn take a seat.

Sherlyn took a seat. Kritika was about to retort but the cold look of karan was enough to make her inner soul shiver and she got up to serve others.

Arjun looked a Sherlyn who accidently looked at him and he gave her an I-told-you-so wala look. Sherlyn just shrugged her shoulder as she continued to eat making Arjun pout at her ignorance. Someone his leg and he winced to look at karan who grinned.

Karan- eat

Arjun rolled his eyes and continued to eat. Both preeta and Sherlyn giggled silently seeing them so childish.

Satisfied with the response and I never thought I would get so much love as this is my first only preeran story...and my godness he comments were too awesome ...it was fun to read all your thoughts.

And yes please have a look at my new story "bebaakee" on preeran