He is broken too

Karan was pacing outside his room

Karan was pacing outside his room. He was looking tense and was continuously tapping his foot on the floor impatiently. Ahaan who was in Sherlyn's hand tapped Sherlyn's shoulder.

Sherlyn- kya hua baccha?

Ahaan said nothing but pointed towards karan. Sherlyn smiled and put ahaan down. With small wobbled steps ahaan made his way to karan. He got hold of the tracks karan was wearing.

Karan looked down as he felt a pull and smiled softly. He picked up ahaan into his arms and ahaan wrapped his arms around his neck.

Ahaan- da...da...dadda

Ahaan mumbled as he sucked onto his thumb. Karan looked numb and shocked while Sherlyn and Arjun shockingly jerked towards them. Ahaan was looking at karan with innocent eyes. Karan gulped and looked at ahaan.

Karan- apne kya bola baccha?

Ahaan- dadda

Ahana gave him a hiddy giddy wide smile. Karan was in tears as he listened his son calling him dad. Karan hugged ahaan closely while ahaan giggled as he blew raspberry's and kissed karan's cheeks.

Arjun came and kept his hand on Karan's shoulder. Karan looked at him with tears and Arjun nodded his head.

Karan- he....he called me dadda....Arjun isne mujhe dadda kaha...I feel like the happiest person on earth arjun.....

Sherlyn- jaise ahaan ne tumhe dadda kaha na karan...waise hi preeta bhi tumhari ho jayegi...firse

Karan- lekin...

His words stopped as the door opened and the lady doctor came outside. Karan handed ahaan to Sherlyn and walked to her. The doctor had a sign of despair in her face and that feared karan the most.

Karan- siya what happened...kya hua hai meri preeta ko?

Siya looked at him and sighed.

Siya- main jo bolungi dhyan se sunna...preeta is not sound...she has been suffering from depression in these two years and it is in its extreme level...kalke incident ke baad she has been suffering from post-traumatic disorder...jiski wjaah se the nerves in her vocal system has been affected due to some pressure applied on it...isiliye she can't talk....aur agar baat kar bhi sakti hai na fir bhi nahi karegi...she is afraid and scared of everything

Karan looked at her in shock and stumbled back but Arjun helped him. Karan looked at Arjun with tears and Arjun just softly rubbed his back.

Karan- yeh...yeh sab...main kya karu siya ab....

Siya- just give her happiness karan...use khush rakh...use jo pasand hai uske kadmo mei ake rkahde...use pyar de...use uski normal zindagi lauta de...it's will be difficult...but tu haar nahi man sakta hai...she will be cold and hostile toward you but still love her...

Karan gulped his saliva and nodded his head. Siya gave him a sympathetic look and walked away.

Karan glanced inside the room and looked at preeta who was sitting there being numb. Her eyes were devoid of any emotions and feelings and her face blank. He flinched back a little seeing her.

Paav Ruke Yahi Yuin,
Jaise Safar Nahi Ho,
Kaise Chalayein Unko De Salah...

Karan moved a foot forward but then stopped and put it back. He fisted his hand and was about to move back when Arjun stopped him. Arjun nodded in no and pushed him inside the room.

Chaav Tale Jamin Kyun,
Roti Hai Dhup Hi Ko,
Mil Jaaye To Kahe Wo,
Na Jalaa..

Preeta looked at him and karan smiled a little. He slowly moved towards her and sat in front of her. He noticed as her eyes fills with utmost horror and she scooted back. He forwards his hand but stopped as he saw preeta nodding her head vigorously.

Aakhri Baar Dekh Lo Yaar,

Kal Mein Jo Tha,
Wo Chhorne Ki Hai Taiyaari Mein,
Kaise Sahe..

Preeta clutched the pillow tightly and looked at karan in horror. Teas slipped from his eyes as he saw her getting afraid of him. Preeta looked at his tears and her eyes soften a bit and she looked at him with an innocent face.

Pahli Dafa,
Lafzon Mein,
Dum To Naa,
Je Ke Bhi Ye,
Zinda Rahe..

Preeta titled her head and saw karan crying closing his eyes. His hands were tightly fisted making his knuckles white. Preeta's eyes widen and she pressed her lips in a thin line before scooting closer to him. Karan looked at her.

Hathoon Men Haath Liye,
Aa Ek Bar Chale,
Aakhri Baar Dekh Lo Yaar,
Dekh Lo Yaar Aakhri Baar..

Karan forwarded his hand to her and she looked at his hand and then him. He smiled nodding his head. Preeta lifted her trembling hands and softly placed them over his hand. He gazed at her softly.

Aakhri Baar Dekh Lo Yaar,
Dekh Lo Yaar Aakhri Baar..

Karan looked at a sleeping preeta for the last time as he got up. He softly kissed her forehead and went outside closing the door. He slided down leaning against the door and hugged his knees busting into sobs and cries.

His heart was breaking into pieces everytime he saw the fear in her eyes. He got up and fisted his hand before slamming it into the wall. He winced but didn't stop. But then a hand stopped him. He looked to find rakhi standing with tears.

Rakhi- puttar...tu yeh kya kar raha hai

Karan- apko jan ke kya hoga?

Rakhi- ma hu teri

Karan- han ho na...ek aisi ma jo apne bete ki amanat ko sambhal ke nahi rakh payi...meri preeta pe ilzam lagte hue dekhke bhi chup thi ap...aisi ma hai ap...

He said and went from there. Rakhi stood there in tears hearing her sunny boy say this. She glanced from the opening of the door at a sleeping preeta and sighed before moving away.

Karan entered his room breathing heavily. He clutched his chest as it was becoming impossible for him to breath. He started coughing slumping to the floor. He grabbed the bedsheet and tried to breath but cannot.

His eyes dropped down and was feeling dizzy. The last thing he heard was someone calling his name out loud. 

how is the banner and the new cover?

okay i very sorry guys for the late update. i haven't updated any stories any stories for the past four days an i am literally sorry for it..but guys i am will be  having my exams in 18 days and to swear i haven't touched any book properly let alone read them. so the updates will be irregular but i promise after my exams there will be full phase update. 

anyways i am planning to update another chapter of this story and a new chapter of Come, fall in love by evening. but i really need motivation so please vote on this chapter guys. 

i was also planning to write a new story on preeran's first marriage track. true to say i haven't watched it yet because i was too afraid to watch it and break my hurt but from the small clips which i have seen it was really heartbreaking so i was planning to mould it in my way. what say?