Karan's Anger

Karan was standing there being stupefied and shocked

Karan was standing there being stupefied and shocked. He glanced at Ahaan who was playing with Sherlyn's hair and his eyes soften. Such a cute piece of human being was his son. Ahaan looked at karan and tilted his head giving him a toothless smile. Karan unknowingly smiled back.

He slowly made his way to Sherlyn who backed off a little seeing him coming. But one glare from karan made her stop in her tracks. He stopped in front of her and looked at Ahaan amusingly. Sherlyn looked at preeta who smiled a little and gave a nod. Karan forwarded his fingers to Ahaan and he grabbed them into his little fist.

Sherlyn- it's your karan...all yours...

Karan looked at her for a bit before she forwarded the baby to karan. His hand trembled as he took him. His face brightened up seeing his son. Yes it was his. The same eyes, same nose but the lips were like preeta's lips, soft and puffy.

Karan- hey champ...kaise ho...look I am you father and you are my damn handsome son...

Ahaan looked at him and smiled before taking his fingers and sucking it. Karan smiled and tears threatened to spill out of his eyes seeing his son after two years. He missed everything of him. Every single thing.

Karan- say...dadda...baccha say dadda

Ahaan- ma...ma

Karan frowned at him while Sherlyn chuckled a bit. Karan looked at her and raised his eyebrow.

Sherlyn- karan baccha hai yeh....aur preeta se zyada close hai yeh

Karan looked at Ahaan and sighed. He softly rubbed his chubby cheeks and then looked at others. His eyes were back to cold deadly ones. He glared at rishab and preeta, the two persons who made him miss tis two precious years of his lie.

Preeta- abhi bhi hume jane ke liye kahoge karan...mujhe nahi pata kya ho gaya hai tumhe...But tell me is nanhi si jaan ko leke kaha jaye hum...bolo tumhara hi waris haina yeh aur tum hi...

Her words choked in her throat. She slammed her hand on her mouth to control the sobs. Karan looked at her and his eyes soften for a bit but then he thought something. He gave Ahaan to Sherlyn and held her and before dragging her upstairs. He could hear only the shouts of sameer and Sherlyn along with Arjun while others were mum.

*****

The door was closed and preeta was standing there crying. He looked around his room and fund everything in its place. His pictures were in the same positon. The only thing added was a picture of Ahaan. There was no picture of preeta which made him frown.

Karan- tu...tum is room mein rehti ho

Preeta- nahi... tumhare jane ke baad kisine ane nahi diya...sab nafrat karte hai mujhse....mujhe sirf yaha Ahaan ke liye rakha hai...ag...agar koi parwah karta hai...to...toh woh sirf Sherlyn bhabhi aur sameer ha...others...they think me a murderer...tumhara katil samajhte hai mujhe sab log...

Her words were shuttering as he heard her. He closed his eyes and stopped the urge to hug her tightly. He saw with his own eyes his brother and his wife pushing him down the cliff. He rubbed her forehead and looked at her.

Karan- katil toh ho meri...tumne hi mujhe dhakka diya tha na cliff se...

Preeta looked at him shockingly and nodded in no.

Preeta- na...nahi kya bol rahe ho tum.

Karan shouted- shut up...shut the fucking up...ab tumhari nahi chalegi...sab rahenge yaha...sab but only on a condition... you will be a servant to me...har din tum tadpogi...main tadpaunga tumhe...you will see the worst of karan Luthra...I will make you suffer every fucking moment of your life and make it hell...bolo qubool hai...if yes then you all can stay aur agar nahi toh the door is open for you all.

Preeta- y...you have changed...changed a lot

Karan growled- you have changed...your betrayal fucking changed me to a beast...

He grabbed her wrist and pinned her to the nearby wall. She felt pain in her hand. Karan looked at her concernly and noticed blue marks on her hands and arms. His expression changed to worry and he was looking at the marks. Preeta smiled lightly.

Preeta- you still love me

Karan looked at her and twisted her hand back making her wince in pain. He turned her back to his front and went near to her ears. Her breath hitched. He kissed her earlobe and she closed her eyes. He moved to her neck and his lips touched her neck and she shivered. He bit her neck and she moaned lightly.

He looked at her from the mirror and smirked. He moved closer to her ears and whispered in a husky voice.

Karan- I fucking hate you...Babydoll

He left her but still she was standing there. He looked at her confusingly. Preeta has her eyes closed a pure bliss on her face. He called her babydoll, the word she was craving to hear from the past two years. Preeta opened her eyes and looked at him. She wiped her tears. She smiled.

Preeta- sab qubool hai mujhe...mujhe tumhara har ek saza qubool hai...har ek torture qubool hai...har ek insult qubool hai...har ek zabardasti qubool hai...mujhe tumhara dasi banna qubool hai...mujhe tumhari zubaan se nikle har ek kadvi shabd qubool hai...mujhe tumhari nafrat bhi qabool hai...kyun jante ho...

Karan looked at her with his heart breaking each moment but he was strong enough or you can say he made his heart too strong to bear it without crying. His face was blank and so was her eyes being emotionless. Her eyes were glistening with little tears.

Preeta- kyunki mujhe tum qubool ho...tumhara pyar qubool hai...tumhari ibadat qubool hai...tumhari ankho mein jo mere liye junoon aj bhi jhalakta hai who qubool hai mujhe...bas itna kahungi meri saza hamare bacche ko mat dena...

Saying so she couldn't control herself. Her voice was choking by the end. She slammed the mouth with her hand and walked away hurriedly from the room. But her duppatta got struck in his watch but she was not bothered. She pulled it hard while going out making it tear away.

Karan looked at her going figure and sighed. A small piece of duppatta was still struck in his watch. He took it and then looked at himself in the mirror. Was he really being heartless? Was he really being extreme?

No...

The answer his mind gave because his heart was blocked by him two years back. He grabbed the cloth tightly in his fist and rage anger filled his eyes. He was here to punish his culprits. He would torture preeta making her life hell while he has other plans to torture rishab.

But he was sure to never deprive Ahaan of his mother's love.