The End

All were shattered

All were shattered. They were just looking at the house going up in flames with two of their important people inside.

"Abbey oi...hamari help toh karo..."

Arjun scrunched his face as he heard Karan's voice. All turned to see karan and preeta coming outside coughing with their clothes and face covered with dirt. All widen their eyes and rushed to them.

Arjun hugged karan tightly sobbing on his shoulder. He was broken to see his younger brother in the flaming house. Karan smiled and pated his shoulder.

Karan- eek...hat na yaar khud hi toh bolta hai na ki yeh jhappi shappi apni biwi ko du fri tu hi kyun mujhe de raha hai...hatna

Arjun chuckled and moved away wiping his tears. He then looked at preeta and smiled. She was just like a little sister to him which he craved for. Preeta looked at him with teary eyes.

Preeta- bh...bhaiya

Arjun nodded in yes and opened his arms wide for her. Preeta limped there and hugged him tight. He hugged her back. That was the warmth of a big brother she had missed all her life. Even though she had a sister who loves her a lot still having a brother is such a blessing.

Shrishmeer- hume bhi le lo

Arjun looked at them and chuckled before signaling them to join the hug. Both joined him. He looked at Sherlyn by his side and she smiled before leaning her head on his shoulder. He smiled wrapping his one hand around her.

Few weeks later

Trip couples along with their children had shifted to another mansion. Karan insisted on transferring his property of luthras to sameer who had refused. All were living happily. Sherlyn was slowly falling in love with Arjun as he gave her the love she craved for years.

One night

Shrishti was making pihu ready for bed. She love doing it. She kissed her nose and pihu giggled.

Pihu- mummy...ap aur chachu kab shadi karenge

Shrishti- bohut jald...aur main apki chachi masi hu mummy nahi...

"Kisne kaha"

Shrishti turned to find preeta and karan entering. Shrishti immediately stood up. Sameer who had just come out of the bathroom stopped seeing them.

Preeta- kisne kaha tu iski mummy nahi hai shrishti...bol...do saal tak tune use ma ki tarah pala hai...main toh fir bhi kuch hi hafte ise pyar de payi...

Shrishti- toh kya hua di yeh beti toh apki hai na...

Karan- ek thapadd padega...tujhe samjhi pihu jaise hamari beti hai waise teir hi beti hai...

Shrishti looked at pihu with tears. Preeta made shrishti look at her. She made her sit on the bed and wipe her tears.

Preeta- tujhe kya laga...tu mujhse apna dard chupayegi...dekha hai teri ankho mein who dard jab main pihu ko apni beti bolti hu...kya re jhalli itni badi ho gayi ki apni di se apna dard chupayegi...