Attack on Preeta

A week later

A week later

Preeta was in the room arranging the clothes properly when a pair of strong hands was wrapped around her waist. She shivered on the touch but then recognized it. She smiled lightly as karan settled his face in the crook of her neck and placed a kiss over there.

Preeta- karan

Karan- hmm

He just hummed and continued to place kisses on her neck. Preeta whimpered under the touch and turned to him. Karan saw her and smiled with. He cupped her face and leaned towards her but preeta stopped him. She found something different in his eyes.

Preeta- karan kya hua hai?

He looked at her and the next moment his eyes turned raged and fiery. She stumbled back a little seeing those fire filled eyes. Karan harshly pinned her to the hall twisting her hand. She cried in pain.

Preeta- ahh karan...kya kar rahe ho?

Karan- where the fuck is Mr. Mehta's file preeta? Kaha hai who file...kaha chupayi hai...and don't ever lie to me...because is room mein access sirf tumhe hai...you want me to fail right...isliye who badi deal ki file tumne hata di hai right....just tell me dammit kaha hai who file...

Preeta was in shock hearing his accusation. On the top of that he was pressing on her wounds in her wrist.

Preeta- karan kya bol rahe ho tum...ahh...karan leave me...you are hurting me....

Karan pressed her hand more.

Karan- really Preeta...I am hurting you...then uska kya jo tum itne din se mujhe hurt kar rahi ho...haan bolo...

Preeta- I don't know what you are telling me?

Karan harshly pulled her and threw her out of the room.

Karan- just stay out of my room...socha tha tumpe firse bharosa karunga but I was wrong you are worth of it...padi raho sari raat yaha pe and ahaan mere sath rahega

He was about to close the door but preeta held his hand. She was shivering and shaking in fear.

Preeta- karan please...please mujhe andar le lo...mujhe jitna marna hai marna...jitna tadpana hai tadpan...jo bolge wohi karungi bas mujhe andar le lo...I cannot live outside karan...karan please...

Karan looked at her teary eyes for a moment but then again was back to stern. He pushed her away and closed the door on her face.

Preeta leaned on the wall hugging her knees crying in agony. She was afraid of something. She was continuously seeing here and there trying to stay awake but alas sleep took over her tired petite body.

*****

When she woke up preeta felt someone kissing her neck hungrily. She whimpered under the touch and opened her eyes to see herself in a bed in a different room. The man kissing her was not her karan. Fear took over her.

Preeta- leave me...chodo mujhe

The man slapped her hard and pulled her hair making her wince in pain.

Man- you bitch...tujhe kya laga teen hafte se us karan ke sath rahega toh tu bach jayegi...nikal diya na usne tujhe room se...ab kaha jayegi tu haan.

He moved closer and tried to kiss her lips but she turned. He attacked her neck and preeta felt disgusted.

She pushed him with all her might and run ut of the room. The man tried to catch her but instead tore a piece of her blouse. Preeta crying rushed outside finding Karan's room. She started banging on it.

Preeta- karan karan please opent he door...karan darwaza kholo...who mujhe chu raha hai...dkeho na please darwza kholo.

The door didn't opened. She looked here and there and found the man coming to her. She was loosing all her hopes. She didn't want to experience the past again. She leane don't he doro and sighed.

Preeta- please bajarbattu open the door.

The man pulled her from the door and she dashed with the table hurting her arms. The man was about to advance again but the door opened and karan looked at the scene in shock.

Karan- ayy kon hai tu

He was about to hold him but the man escaped. Sherlyn Arjun and sameer were coming hearing the voice. The man dashed with sameer.

Karan- sameer pakad use

The man looked at sameer who looked at him in return. The man slightly nodded at sameer and ran away. Sameer ran after him. All this were not noticed by anyone. Sherlyn rushed to preeta and gathered her in her arms.

Sherlyn- preeta preeta kya hua hai...baccha chup ho ja

Preeta- who who firse aya tha..he again tried to molest me...bhabhi usne firse mujhe chua...

Preeta hugged Sherlyn more and hid herself in her embrace crying. Karan was in tears seeing her. He was cursing himself to throw her out of the room.

Sherlyn- lekin tu toh karan ke sath thi na fir

She looked at karan who just downed his gaze. Sherlyn sighed and said nothing but patted her head.

Sameer reached there.

Sameer- bhai who...who bhag gaya

Karan- dammit...lekin tha koun who

Sameer- pata nahi

He looked at crying preeta and his hear ached. He fisted his hands and his jaws tightened. He sighed.

Sameer- main ja raha hu

He turned left not before taking a deep breath. Sherlyn sighed in disappointment while karan was shocked seeing cold behavior of sameer.

He again looked at preeta and kneeled at her but she moved back. Karan's heart pinched. Arjun kept his hand on his shoulder

Arjun- time de use...she is traumatized karan...

Karan looked at Sherlyn and nodded in yes.

Sherlyn- karan ise please room le chalo

Karan nodded in yes and picked up preeta who was just sobbing hard.

Karan softly placed preeta on the bed. Sherlyn came inside with a medicine and a glass of water. She sat near preeta and held her face.

Sherlyn- preeta...baccha...kha le ise..

Preeta opened her moth with quivering and Sherlyn made her gulp the medicine. Her sobbing stopped as preeta fell asleep.

Arjun- umm yeh seatives the kya?

Sherlyn looked at Arjun and nodded in yes.

Sherlyn- kal tak hosh a jayega ise...

Sherlyn got up and glanced at karan who was by now caressing preeta's hair and turned to go but felt a tug at her wrist. She saw Arjun holding her hand.

Arjun- sach janna hai hume Sherlyn...kya hua hai...kon tha who...same raise kyun behave kar raha hai...karan ke jane ke baad in do saal mein kya hua hai...

Sherlyn looked at karan

Sherry- tumhe bhi janna hai

Karan- haan...janna hai...kaise tm jaisi zehrilli sanp meethi boi bolne lai...jo preeta ki jaan lena chahati thi aj uske liye preeta jaan ban gayi hai...a janna hai mujhe...

He said looking at preeta. Sherlyn just nodded in yes.

malang unleash the madness also updated