Reunion

In Kolkata

Shrishti was making pihu ready for school.

Shrishti- pihu aj mummy ko na ek important assignment mila hai ok...a ghar ake good girl ki tarah rehna samjhi...koi shaitani nahi

Pihu- ok mummy

Shrishti smiled and caressed her forehead before kissing it. Pihu smiled and pressed her face between her small palms and kissed her forehead and then rubbed her nose with shrishti. Both laughed.

Just then the doorbell rang. Shrishti placed pihu on the chair and pushed a bowl of cereals in front of her.

Shrishti- ise finish karo mummy abhi a rahi hai

Shrishti got up from the chair and made her way to the door. She opened it and her breath struck in her throat. There stood her most favorite person after her sister.

Shrishti- jiju...

Karan looked at her with teary eyes and the very next moment shrishti was engulfed in a tight hug by karan. A sob left her lips as she tightened the hug. Finally he was here. Arjun looked at them and smiled leaning a bit on the wall.

Karan- pagal ladki...kaha kaha na dundha teri di ne tujhe...aur tu yaha hai...han...kaise hum sabko chodke a gayi tu

He said separating form the hug. Shrishti said nothing but sniffled as she was still unable to believe that he was here.

Shrishti- I am sorry...lekin majboori thi meri...who...

"Papa..."

Karan looked behind shrishti at the voice and his eyes went teary and numb. There stood his first child, his daughter, who was not 9 years old.

Karan- pi...pihu

Pihu rushed to karan and he bent down on his knees. Pihu hugged him tightly jumping upon him. Karan smiled and hugged her tightly with her head pressed to his chest. Both were a crying mess.

Pihu- pa...papa I missed you so much...apko...aur pretty mamma ko bhi...bohut miss kiya pihu ne

Karan- we too missed you a lot beta...we to

He cupped her face and kissed her all over her face. Pihu giggled and pressed his face between her palms and kissed his forehead softly. Karan held her hands and was again breaking down.

Pihu- uff ho papa kitna cry karoge ap...

She wiped his tears and he just smiled softly at her. Karan looked at shrishti and got up. Shrishti looked at his demur and understood what he was going to say. She took a step back and clutched pihu's hand tightly.

Shrishti- nahi jiju...na...nahi main wapas nahi aungi...aur na hi pihu jayegi...

Karan- tu samajh nahi rahi hai shrishti...teri di ko I zarurat hai aur samm...who hasna bhul aya hai...the chalna padega...aur kisiki bhi himma bhi nahi hai ki Karan Luthra ki beti parhath lagaye...

Shrishti shouted- lekin char saal pehle hath lagaya tha...maut ke muh se wapas ayi hai meri beti...

Karan- kyun ki tab who karan Luthra jaan dene mein vishwas rakhta tha lekin yeh karan Luthra jaan lene mein...aur beti toh meri aur preeta ki bhi hai...jake saman pack kar...

Shrishti looked on as karan picked up pihu and went inside the house chatting with her happily.

The door was opened by Sherlyn as she glanced upon shrishti with tearful eyes. Her eyes wen to pihu and she smiled lightly. Sherlyn moved aside as shrishti entered. She took a deep breath and looked around the house.

"Shrishti..."

Shrishti turned to see her sister standing. Preeta looked at her with wide eyes and then rushed to her stumbling on her steps.

Karan Sherlyn and Arjun looked in shock as preeta spoke. Trio had tears and relief written on their faces.

Shrishti smiled and was about to hug her but preeta slapped her tightly.

Preeta- kaha chali gayi thi tu...jhalli kahiki...apne di ko chodke kaha chali gayi thi tu...janti hai kitni zaurat thi mujhe teri...aur tu hi chali gayi mujhe chodke...han

Shrishti- sorry

Both sister shared an emotional hug. Then preeta's eyes went to pihu who was standing by karan. She was shocked and stupefied. Preeta slowly took her steps to pihu and bent in front of her

Pihu smiled at her and then moved a bit closer.

Preeta- ap yaha...tum sach mein ho

Pihu nodded her head. Preeta raised her hand to touch her but stopped midways. Pihu smiled and took her hand and placed it on her cheeks. Preeta instantly hugged her tightly.

Preeta- pihu...meri bacchi kaha thi ap...humne toh socha ki humne apko kho diya tha...kaha thi ap itn saal se

Pihu- us bad aunty ne jab mujhe mara tha tab main bach gayi thi aur mujhe us orphanage mein chod diya tha...lekin do saal pehle mummy ayi aur mujhe Kolkata le ayi

Pree scrunched her forehead at mummy.

Preeta- kon mummy

Pihu pointed towards shrishti. Preeta looked at her with mouth agape. Shrishti slowly nodded her head in yes.

Shrishti- majbori thi meri di...isiliye

Preeta nodded her head and then turned to pihu. She cupped her face and then smiled kissing her forehead pihu pulled karan down and hugged them both tightly. Karan looked at preeta how as sobbing and held her hand nodded in no. preeta msield lightly.

Shrishti was looking at them and then tuned other side to find sameer standing rooted at his place. Shrishti smiled with teary eyes at him and nodded his head slightly sameer sprinted down the stairs and rushed to her taking her in a bone crushing hug.

Sameer- lambu...tum a gayi...wapas...oh my god I can't believe

Shrishti- shorty kya tum bhi...main bhala kitne din tumse dur reh paungi...haan...

Sameer smiled and tightened the hug.

Sameer- I missed you...and this hug

Shrishti- I missed you too like hell.

After the reunion all the luthras were informed. Rakhi, dadi and Kareena were about to move to pihu when karan stood in front of them shielding pihu who was with preeta.

Rakhi- karan...hume pihu ko dekhna hai

Bani- haan beta...char saal baad hume hamari poi ka chehera dekhne ko mila hai...smane se hat

Karan- nahi...kabhi nahi main nahi chahata ab koi bhi saya meri beti aur meri biwi pe pade...

Kareena- yeh kaisi baat hai karan...

Karan- aisi hi baat hai bua

Kritika- bhai ap is aurat ke liye...

She was cut off by karan who glared at her angrily enough to make her hear flinch.

Karan- aur us aurat ka naam...Preeta Karan Luthra hai...samjhi...bhabhi hai teri...respect se naam nahi le sakti toh pukarna bhi mat...

i am giving a double update today. please check the next chapter also. and yes tighten for the next chapter. the biggest revelation is on the way