Karan's Entry

The hall of the Luthra house was looking like a mourning place

The hall of the Luthra house was looking like a mourning place. Rakhi was sitting still in her place lifelessly. Kareena and adi were crying while Kritika was consoling them. Sameer was standing at a distance seeing everything. His face had a cold expression.

Preeta descended down the stairs and stumbled upon the last step but someone held her. She looked up to see rishab holding her hand. She shuddered looking at him.

But just then his hand was yanked away lightly. He looked in shock as sameer held preeta's hand. Preeta looked at sameer who smiled lightly. Only in front of preeta and Sherlyn would he open up otherwise he has shut to other family members.

Sameer looked at rishab and gave him a tight fake smile.

Sameer- bhai ap jake pandit ji ko dekhye...main ho na bhabhi ke liye

Rishab glared at sameer before moving away. Sameer held preeta's hand and made her walk with him. Kareena looked at preeta and scoffed in anger.

Kareena- sameer...why the hell did you bring her here...tumhe pata hai na ki koi bhi ise dekhna nahi chahata hai...fir kyun laye ho yaha...rhene dete ise apne us kamre mein...just get her out of here.

Preeta shivered hearing the venom in her words. Kareena didn't liked her but now there was pure disgust in her voice for her. Dadi too glared at her.

Sameer- apko apki rai nahi puchi gayi hai bua...so please shrishti aur bhai nahi hai iska matlab yeh nahi ki bhabhi ka koi nahi hai...main abhi bhi zinda hu...bhabhi ka devar abhi bhi hai unke sath khade hone ke liye

Preeta looked at her with tear streamed eyes. Sameer looked at preeta and nodded in no. He gently wiped away the tears.

"Ma...Ma"

The soft voice caught her attention and she turned to see her little munchkin in hands of Sherlyn. Preeta went to her slowly and took Ahaan from her. Ahaan wrapped his little arms around her neck and pressed his lips to her cheeks. Preeta smiled caressing his hair.

He held the end of her duppatta playing with it. Preeta smiled at him and remembered how karan used to hold her duppatta and tore them every moment. She trembled on the thoughts. The thought of him not being here was unbearable for her.

All sat down for the puja. The pandit was chanting the mantras but everything was hazy for preeta whose eyes were filled with tears. She was seeing everything blur.

But suddenly her heartbeat increased. A bubble of feeling busted inside her heart and a smile automatically reached her lips. She turned towards the door and looked around.

The door opened and karan walked inside followed by Arjun. All turned and looked at him shockingly. Preeta was in tears seeing him. She immediately handed Ahaan to Sherlyn and rushed to him.

Preeta's body collided with karan and she hugged him all tight. Her grip on his neck pulled him down as she placed her head in the crook of his neck sobbing hard. All were looking at the scene still unable to believe their karan was alive. Her small hands clutched his shirt and his tears made his shirt wet.

Karan was shocked at the sudden hug. He trembled as she hugged him all tight and the sensation made its way through his body. His own eyes became numb as he heard her body tremble with the sob. Arjun looked at him and a small smile crept on his lips. No matter how much karan would say he hates preeta still he loves her more than anyone in the world.

Preeta- ka...karan tum wapas a gaye...mujhe pata tha ki zarur ayoge...mera karan mera bajarbattu mujhe chodke kabhi nahi ja sakta...kabhi nahi ja sakta...I missed you a lot karan....bohut yaad I tum..tumhari...

Karan closed his eyes as a relief gushed down his body hearing bajarbattu from her muh. Bu just then the scene of him being pushed from the cliff recollected in his mind and shivered in anger. He slightly push away preeta making her shock.

Preeta- ka...karan

Preeta was about to move forward but he stopped her by showing his hand. She looked at him with tears. What has happened to him? He scanned the entire room and his eyes fell on his another culprit. His jaws clenched as he saw rishab.

Karan- what's up luthras...apne chote bete ki barsi mana rahe hai ap sab...woah nice to hear it...

He walked around and looked at his picture being garlanded. He looked at the pandit and smirked.

Karan- panditji ab apka koi kaam nahi hai ap ja sakte hai...

The cold look in his eyes was enough to make pandit leave. Karan looked at the plates of sweets and offering and smiled lightly. His eyes went to a bowl of kheer present and his eyes soften for abit. He picked it up and looked around before sitting on the sofa comfortably.

He raised the spoon full of kheer and ate it. His eyes soften and his face had an expression was blissfulness. He was eating this kheer after two year. He missed it so much. He opened his eyes and was back to the devil mode.

Karan- Kya baat hai Mrs. Preeta Karan Luthra...apne husband ki dusra barsi pe uska man pasand kheer banaya apne...umm quiet impressive...hai na...you thought this right...ki jeete jee apne pati ko khush nahi kar pay toh marne k baad thori khushi de du...

All looked at him in shock. He got up and kept the bowl of kheer on the table before turning to them. The family members were looking at him agape. He was not the same naughty childish karan Luthra...he was different. He has changed. The cold dead look in his eyes says it all.

Karan- so let's get your bubble busted and out of the house right now...every one of you out of my house.

Rishab- karan kya keh raha hai tu...tu itne salon baad hai ghar...aur yeh sab kya bak raha hai tu....kya ghar chodke jaye hum.

Karan glared at him and the look made rishab flinch back a little. Karan smirked.

Karan- sahi suna sab ne...aya hu do saal baad but yeh ghar ab mera hai...jaise is preeta luthra ne do saal pehle ghar apne naam liya tha dhokhe se...wahi main repeat kar raha hu...anything more to say...

Rishab- kaise is ghar mein mera bhi hak hai...

Karan looked at him and scoffed- really Mr. Luthra...really...(he screamed everyone flinch) sorry to say but is ghar mein ab sirf mera haq hai...ap do saal dubai kya reh liye sab bhul gaye...sameer ne apna business chalu kiya hai na....so it was not difficult for me to get a sign from him and ap toh apne so called bhai ke death ke dukh me itne dube the that I got your sign too...so is ghar mein aur company mein sirf mera haq hai...and I was everyone out of my house....kaha jaogi...kaha rahoge...I don't care...

Karan's own heart pinched to say this but he was determined to make them pay. His gaze then fell on Sherlyn and the ahaan. He smirked.

Karan- woah...bhabhiji abhi bhi ap yaha hai...I thoguth your husband kicked you out of here...aur ab yeh kiska baccha leke ghum rahi hai...us dadi wale bakre ki...ya fir kisi aur ladke ki...ya fir mere bade bhaiya ki...say it

Preeta- tumhara baccha hi yeh...

Karan turned around shockingly. Preeta stared back into his eyes with tears and emotions fluttering in her heart. She took some steps forward coming close to him enough to make his heart filled with love for her once again.

Preeta- tumhara hai yeh...hamara baccha...holi ke din hum firse ek hue the...firse hum ek dusre ke kareeb a gaye the...yeh hai hamari pyar ki nishan...hamara Ahan...Ahaan Karan Luthra...tumhara ansh