Cofessions

Two days later

Two days later

Karan plopped on the bed being tired. His face tainted with tiredness and his shirt crinkled all along. His jacket lied aimlessly on the floor. He stretched his muscles a bit trying to relax them.

Just then a soft hand was pressed to his forehead ceasing the lines drawn on his forehead. His whole body relaxes as the hands do their magic. But soon enough he opened his eyes with a jerk and looked to see preeta staring at him with love eyes.

She herself was too much tired and he could see that in her face yet she was sitting there caring for him. He tried to get up but preeta shushed him. She slowly kept his head and placed them on her lap and continued her message. Karan sighed and then something clicked in his mind.

He roamed his hand on the bed beside him and caught hold of a file and handed to her without seeing it. Preeta looked at it confused but nevertheless took it. She looked at karan who had her eyes closed. She opened it and in a moment her eyes were widened.

Karan knew what will be her reaction. She would be angry yell at him and much more but he didn't care. He did what he wanted to. He wanted to take revenge and it was the best way. He had his eyes closed preparing for her comeback but instead a soft plump lips was placed on his forehead and lingered on it kissing there.

Main taan tere naal hi rehna ji
Har gham sang tere sehna ji
Jo jag se kaha na jaaye woh
Mujhko bas tujhse kehna ji

He was shocked and confused. Just then few tear drops fell on his forehead and he opened his eyes to see preeta leaning at him with tears in her eyes but her lips was tucked in a small smile and her eyes contained adoration for him.

Sohna sohna itna bhi
Kaise tu sohna
Sohna sohna itna bhi

kaise tu sohna

Preeta- I am proud of you karan.

Karan looked at her with shock filled eyes. She was proud because of what he has done. He immediately sat up and took the file reading it again to find if it was some other file. He clicked his tongue as it was the same file then why was she proud. He looked at her and found her staring at him with her face in her palms and a small smile.

Tere ishq mein jogi hona
Mainu jogi hona
Mainu jogi hona

Karan was looking too cute with that expression of his while reading the file. Everything attracted her towards him more. His mischief filled eyes which were now evil but still has some innocence in them. His devilishly handsome sexiest body and his bobbed up Adam's apple. She was hopelessly in love with him.

Karan cleared his throat gaining her attention. She looked at him with her eyebrows raised and he gulped.

Karan- tum gussa nahi no...I mean I snatched my brother's company and captured his position...the company I now my...