Broken beyond repair

Karan comes down the stairs and glanced at his so called family who were sitting comfortably on the couch and gossiping

Karan comes down the stairs and glanced at his so called family who were sitting comfortably on the couch and gossiping. Anger rushed through his body as he recalled what they have done to his preeta. He curled up his hand in a fist.

A hand held his hand and he looked back to see Sherlyn standing there and nodding in no. karan sighed and calmed himself down. That moment Kareena saw them.

Kareena- are good morning karan beta...and Sherlyn who ladki kaha hai 8 baj gaye hai breakfast kaha hai hamara....

Karan gritted his teeth seeing the change of her voice.

Karan- bua pehle toh us ladki ka naam preeta karan luthra hai....aur dusra baat aj preeta koi kaam nahi karegi...aur nahi bhabhi karegi...

"Tu kabse bhabhi ki bol bolne laga karan."

Karan turned and saw rishab standing with a smirk. Karan's jaws clenched looking at the ma. One point in his life he considered him everything but that man tried to kill him.

Rishab- ek hi raat mein kuch zyada hi rishte bana liye tune...

Rishab said as he glanced between karan and Sherlyn. His eyebrows raised in question. Sherlyn scrunched her face in disgust. Rishab turned to Sherlyn and was about to say something when Arjun came between them.

Arjun- back off rishab...mane tumhe pehle bhi warn kiya tha...so don't take any wrong step...

Rishab smirk- ladao apni ashiqui hume kya...hum sab toh kismet ke mohre hai...kab kaha baazi palat jaye kya jane

Karan was about to say something but Sherlyn pulled both of them in the kitchen. Rishab saw them with his arms crossed over his chest and an evil grin visible on his face.

*****

In the kitchen.

Sherlyn was making breakfast with Arjun helping her while karan was just standing leaning on the fridge with his eyes closed.

Sherlyn- karan...

Karan gulped down a lump from his throat and looked at them. His eyes were teary.

Arjun- karan rone se kya hoga...ab tujhe sab sahi karna hoga

Karan- kaise kaise Arjun kaise...I have broken her beyond repair...(karan breaks into sobs)...uske ankho mein nazre kaise milau...har waqt who ankhe...jaise kuch kehna chahati hai...who ankhe bayan de rahi hai dard ka...har dard ka jo maine use diya hai...I am nothing Arjun...kuch nahi kar paunga

Karan rubbed his hands together and fisted his hands tightly. His knuckles turned white due to the intensity of the grip.

Karan- pehle us morphed photos pe viahswas karke uska dil toda...usse shadi karke bich raste pe chod diya...kisi aur se shadi karne ja raha tha main...uske atma samman par chot pohuchai hai maine...dad ko marne ki ilzaam lagaya...fir jab dubara shadi ki tab socha sab sahi hoga...lekin firse uske upar pihu ki maut ka ilzaam laga diya...door ho gayi do saal ke liye...fir jab lauti tab nafrat ka façade lagana pada...kabhi shai se pyar ka izhaar nahi kar paya...mujhe fasane ka ilzaam lagaya...usse beyhadh nafrat ki...us Natasha se shadi karne chala tha fir se...aur fir uske upar mere maut ka bhi ilzaam laga diya...kaise ek ladki itna sab kuch shene ke baad bhi chup hai...kaise who mujhse aj bi pyar sakti hai

"Because she know that you love her the most."

Trio turned to the entrance to see sameer walking inside. He stood in front of karan and the thing karan wanted to do was to hug his little brother but cannot.

Sameer- bhabhi janti hai bhai ki ap unhe kitna bhi dard kyun na de do usse dugna dard apko hota hai...unhe bas apna bajarbattu wapas chahiye jo har waqt unka sath deta tha...unhe firse who pal wapas chahiye jab sab kuch thik tha...she wants to live her life again...

Karan looked at sameer and he nodded in yes. Karan took a deep breath and pressed his lips together nodding his head. Sherlyn handed him the breakfast and karan went outside.

*****

Preeta was sitting on the bed with a blanket wrapped around her. She was dressed in a comfortable shirt of karan and one of his tracks.

Preeta looked on as karan entered the room with the tray of food. He looked at preeta and gave her a smile before moving to the bed. Kara sat in front of her.

Karan- chalo chalo...let's have some hot soup babydoll...

He lifted the spoon to her lips. Preeta glanced at it and the next moment moved her head to the other side nodding in no. Tears filled Karan's eyes as he saw her ignorance.

Karan- babydoll...

Preeta furiously nodded in no covering her ears. She was crying by now. Karan dropped the spoon and scooted closer to preeta but she flinched back. Karan looked at her shockingly. Preeta signaled with her hands to move back. Karan gulped down his tears.

Karan- okay...okay babydoll calm don...don't panic main hat raha hu

He moved away and then looked at her. Preeta had stopped panicking and was taking deep breaths. Karan's heart was being crushed every damn second.

Karan- babydoll...just drink this soup...warna tum thik nahi hogi...okay...

He was about to hold her hand but she took her hand back. Karan lifted his hand in surrender.

Karan- okay fine...I will not touch you...but please soup pilo

His eyes pleaded with hurt evident in them. Preeta looked at him for a moment before slowly nodding in yes. Karan smiled and touched the spoon to preeta's lip. She gladly took it.

Karan finished making her drink the soup and he never touched her. He kept the bowl and was about to tuck her down to bed when she showed him her hand. He stopped.

Preeta lied on the bed and covered her body with the blanket. Karan sighed and gave her a flying kiss.

Karan- I love you a lot babydoll...

He muttered and tuned off the light and went away. Preeta who heard him say curled up in a ball and cried her heart out. She loved him but now she was afraid of him. She was afraid to break her heart again. She was afraid to trust anyone specially karan. She was broken beyond repair and he needs to fix her.

I am done...no more updated today...perhaps tomorrow I may give an update...though not sure...let me breath guys...I am too tired...but still cannot crash the bed before 3 am.