He still cares for her

Preeta let her body fell on the soft bed after the tiring day

Preeta let her body fell on the soft bed after the tiring day. Why? Because she was working from morning. It was the punishment she accepted. Karan had been rudely behaving with everybody and one mistake of hers was being paid by others so she was being too careful.

Girish had come to help her seeing her weak condition but preeta has refused. She doesn't want Karan's anger to be faced by others. But Sherlyn was stubborn. Preeta knew Sherlyn had done many things to break the family but in two years she has repented enough. Sherlyn was her constant support along with sameer.

When Sherlyn tried to enter the kitchen karan had angrily threw the glasses scattering the broken pieces making boundary. Sherlyn still wanted to come but preeta has pushed her out.

Preeta- ahh

She stretched her swollen feet and closed her eyes in pain. But then she heard the mumbling of Ahaan. She opened her eyes and looked at Ahaan. At least karan was too good with ahaan and why he won't. He was his son.

But then a thought flashed in her mind. She quickly got up and took ahaan in her embrace. It was 11 in the night and as she got out of her room her body trembled and she shaked with fear seeing the empty halls and dark hallway.

She made her way to Karan's room and knocked on the door she tapped her feet waiting and then she again knocked it. This tie karan opened the door with sleepy eyes. He was looking cute with messy hair. Karan looked at preeta and immediately he turned stern.

Karan- kya kar rahi ho yaha pe?

Preeta- please...mujhe tumhare kamre mein ane do...I swear main kuch nahi karungi...ek kone mein reh lungi but please take me inside...please

Her voice was shuttering and she choked on her tears. She was looking here and there. Karan was confused at her action. Why was she scared suddenly? He tried to keep the cold demur.

Karan- would you please me for the whole night?

Preeta looked at his smirking face and for a second she felt disgusted. He was changed and it was sure. She looked at ahaan in her hand and sighed. She had no other option left. She looked at him and nodded in yes. He grinned and let her inside closing the door.

Preeta laid ahaan inside the cradle. He was one year old but was able to fit there. She sat on the bed and sighed rocking the cradle. The bed dipped behind her and before she could understand a soft lip was placed on her neck kissing them.

Preeta- karan...

He just hummed continuing to kiss her neck. She closed her eyes due to the sensation.

Karan- I allowed you to enter the room now please me...

He said making preeta open her eyes. She looked at him tilting her head and he smirked evilly. He turned her and laid her on the bed hovering above her. She gulped as he looked at her intensely. He again moved to her neck and kissed them sucking them.

Preeta- ahh

Preeta cried in pain as her leg hit his legs. Karan stopped for a minute and looked at her painful expression. He immediately looked down and held her legs. They were swollen and red. He lifted up the palazzo and was shocked to see red blue black marks on her leg. They were fresh and some were old.

He scrunched his eyes as how these marks did came? Was she abused? He sighed and got up from the bed. He came back with a first aid box in his hand. Preeta looked at him with adoring eyes. He made her rest leaning on the pillow and took her legs on her lap. She tried to take them away but karan glared at her.

He slowly lifted the palazzo and started applying the ointment. His fingers massaging the swollen areas giving her relief. She closed her eyes and her lips parted in relief. Karan looked at her and smiled lightly.

Karan- were you being abused preeta?...kisine tumhe mara hai kya?

The question made preeta open her eyes and she stiffened. Karan looked at her with confusion. Preeta immediately nodded in no and the sweat beads formed on her forehead was clearly visible. Karan sighed.

Karan- main tumhari care kar raha hu iska matlab yeh nahi ki I forgave you...torture abhi bhi baki hai...I just want you to be fit to bare the torture...

He said. Preeta nodded in yes and closed her eyes. After sometime karan finished applying the medicine. He involuntarily kissed her legs but the next moment he stiffened. He looked up at preeta but she was sleeping. He sighed in relief. He slowly kept her legs at side and got up.

He kissed her head softly and moved out of there. He looked at sleeping ahaan and smiled caressing is forehead.

Karan- preeta meri gungehar hai...lekin pata nahi kyun aj bhi uske liye mere dil mein thora pyar baki hai...she cheated me but still I feel safe around her...uska mere pass hona mujhe sukoon deta hai..i am sure your mother is going to make me mad...

He chuckled and then looked at preeta. He covered her with duvet and laid beside her.

Next morning.

Sherlyn woke up and was coming downstairs when she clashed with a person. She was about to fall but the person held her by her shoulders. She looked at him and he was Arjun.

Arjun- are you okay?

Sherlyn nodded in yes and stood straight. Arjun was looking at her with adoring eyes. She was really beautiful but a hint of pain and hurt was visible in her eyes ever since he came. He knew what she did but what he has seen in this one day was enough to know that she repents for her past mistakes and loves preeta a lot.

Sherlyn walked away but he held her hand making her shock. She turned and looked at him. Arjun immediately left her hand.

Sherlyn- kya hua hai?

Arjun- I know jo karan kar raha hai it's wrong...completely wrong...maine preeta ki ankho mein innocence dekhi hai...she can't probably kill her own husband. Tumhara kya khayal hai...

Sherlyn- mujhe nahi pata Arjun ki karan kis baat ke basis par preeta ko dard de raha hai but main sirf ek cheez janti hu preeta ne bohut kuch saha hai in do saalon mein...jo apne the who paraye ho gaye aur jo paraye the who apne...

She sighed sadly and moved away from him. Arjun looked at her retreating figure and sighed.

does anyone want a preeran story based on the series "Bebakee" i was watching the trailer and was blown away by the story.  didn't watch the series and so the story will be my way with the end surely be preeran, only the concept will be same. will i write t?