Game ends?

The party had started with full swing and it was a mask party

The party had started with full swing and it was a mask party. All the guests had come. Preeta karan Sherlyn Arjun shrishti and sameer were standing in one corner and talking.

Shrishti- literally di...yeh...yeh sab dekhne ke liye rishab ji ne hume bulaya tha...kya urgh man it's so damn boring...

Karan- boring toh mujhe bhi lag raha hai...bechari mera bhai ka bday bhi celebrate nahi ho pa raha hai

Arjun- karan....stop whining birthday kisi aur din mana lenge na...

Karan- but it's boring...

Preeta- well them chalo thora mirch masala add kiya jaye

Karan raised his eyebrow and she looked at him titling her head. Karan smiled and both went from there.

Arjun- yeh dono kya karne ja rahe hai

Sherlyn- preeran magic

Arjun looked at her and Sherlyn shrugged a she scooted closer to Arjun holding his hand. Arjun smiled.

The lights went off and rishab and all guest looked around shockingly. The spotlight fell on a masked preeta standing in the middle. Rishab scrunched his brows in confusion. The music started.

Dil charkha ki ik tu dori

Sufi iska rang haaye

Karan appeared behind preeta also in mask and held her hand. Preeta turned and looked at him with a smile which he can sense. His hands went up her arms and she turned making karan wrap his hand around her neck. His fingers touching her upper chest.

Ismein jo tera khwaab piroya

Neendein bani patang

Preeta smiled and turned going away but karan held her hand and she looked at him. He kissed her palm and then softly kissed her all the way to her arm moving to her. She smiled shyly and karan pulled her closer to him bumping into his chest.

Dil bharta nahi
Aankhein rajjti nahi
Dil bharta nahi
Aankhen rajjti nahi

Sherlyn came from behind Arjun and held his hand. He looked at her with a small smile. She wrapped her arms around his hand and pulled him to the dance floor and shrishmeer also joined them.
Chaahe kitna bhi dekhti jaaun
Waqt jaaye main rok na paaun

Preeta looked around and saw some more couples dancing and others were enjoying. Rishab clutched the glass tightly and then someone held his hand. He turned to see a mask girl. The girl just tapped his hand lightly and he smirked before going to the dance floor.

Tu thodi der aur thehar ja sohneya
Tu thodi der aur thehar ja zaalima

Karan wrapped his arms around preeta's waist and preeta held his neck pulling him closer. Their forehead were touching and they swing slowly. Karan looked at her and she smiled a bit. Karan held her face and placed a kiss on her forehead. Preeta closed her eyes feeling the kiss.