The game of love and power

The whole Luthra house was decorated beautifully like a new bride and why won't be, it was the day to be celebrated

The whole Luthra house was decorated beautifully like a new bride and why won't be, it was the day to be celebrated. Karan will be announcing his return after the news of his death. And he will also announce the new deal he has cracked much to the dismay of rishab.

Karan was in his room trying to tie his tie. But cannot. He huffed in announce. And his shoulder sloped down. Just then a hand came in his help. He looked at preeta who was standing in front of him tying the tie.

She was looking heavenly gorgeous in a pink georgette sari. Karan smiled as he stared at his wife tying the tie. His arms slide down her wit and he pulled her towards him. She squealed looking at him. He raised his eyebrow and she gulped nodding in no. He smiled.

Karan- shrishti kaha hai preeta?

Preeta immediately looked at him. Her eyes welled up and he noticed hem. He frowned and lifted her chin up.

Karan- preeta kya hua hai?

Preeta-nahi pata karan kaha hai meri behen...nahi pata kaha meri jhalli chali gayi apni di ko chodke...I haven't seen her or contacted her for two years karan...

Karan looked at her shockingly. She was the only one he thought could help him in his plan and she was missing. He needs to find her. A tear drop fell from her eyes and preeta took a deep breath wiping them.

She set his hair a bit and dusted the blazer and corrected his broach and looked at him with a smile. He was just staring at her. She tip toed and kissed on his forehead.

Preeta- go and rock the party...The Karan Luthra...

He smiled and nodded in yes. He forwarded his hand to her and she looked at him rewinding everytime they held hands. Karan nodded a bit and she smiled keeping her hand on his. They both went down.

Downstairs.

Rishab was looking at everything angrily. He was gulping is drink with his eyes raged. He felt a hand on his shoulder and turned to meet two pairs of comforting eyes.

Rishab- piyush avantika...what a surprise man...

Piyush- surprise toh hume hona chahiye rishab...yeh ...yeh sab kaise ho gaya

Rishab- long story man...jab khudke bhai ne aisa kiya toh kya kare ab

Avantika- are you ok rishab?

Rishab- I am avnu...I am...I will be once I win the game of love and power

Piyush and avantika looked at each other and shared a worried glance.

Piyush- rishab we are with you...

Avantika- and will always be no matter what..

Rishab nodded in yes but just the he media rustled and busted. Rishab sighed knowing wh. He turned to see karan and preeta walking down hands in hands. His heart pinched seeing them together. His gaze went to Sherlyn who was standing with Arjun admiring the couple. His hand fisted and his jaw clenched in extreme anger.