Chapter 26

2 weeks later...

April was screaming loudly, her crying filled their whole big house, "I'll go" groaned Elliot, "Be quick otherwise she'll wake Noah" sighed Meredith turning around in bed again, April was quiet within a minute. "That was quick" smiled Meredith when Elliot walked inside again "Yeah i kissed her head, and she was quiet again" smiled Elliot while getting into bed, Elliot wrapped his arms around Olivia's waist and kissed her neck.

Noah came walking in Elliot and Olivia's room, "Mommy, Daddy" squeeled Noah while jumping on the bed "Noah baby, it's 6 am" groaned Olivia turning around to face Noah. Noah lay down inbetween Elliot and Olivia pushing his brown hair in Elliot's face. "Can we go to the park today?" asked Noah excited and a little to loud, " What if we go sleep for another 2 hours and then go talk about this again" suggested Elliot with an hoarse tone in his voice. "yes please" chuckled Olivia kissing Noah's nose and closing her eyes again, April's loud squeels shook them awake just when they fell asleep "I think Sissy is awake" stated Noah. Olivia and Elliot both sighed " no need to sleep anymore" they almost said at the same time, They both got out of bed and Noah followed them to April's room. "Hey Apes" smiled Olivia lifting her out of her tiny crib, April lay her head on Olivia's shoulder and stirred a little, Elliot wrapped his arms around Olivia and kissed April's forehead, Noah hugged Elliot's leg and so as they went.

"Okay April, Mommy is going to put on some clothes for you and your big brother and then were going to the park, it's a hot day so i'll put some fresh clothes and an umberella in your stroller" rambled Olivia while looking in April's closet. "This is cute" smiled Olivia holding up a little pink dress, "Oh nevermind, you don't talk much" chuckled Olivia while changing April's diaper.

Elliot came walking out of Noah's room with Noah on his arm, with a jacket on that came close to a ski jacket "Elliot it's 30 degrees celcius, he'll die of overheating" chuckled Olivia while putting April in her stroller, Olivia undressed Noah again "You even put on a sweater" sighed Olivia semi-annoyed now "He need to be protected" stuttered Elliot weakly. Olivia changed Noah into some shorts and a t-shirt "Now we can go" stated Olivia proud looking over at both of her neatly dressed children.

"Can i go down the slide mommy?" asked Noah while looking over to Olivia pleading "Sure baby" smiled Olivia, Noah immediatly ran straight to the slide and Olivia and Elliot pushed the stroller to the park bench. "I'm going to go to the swing with April" smiled Elliot while lifting her out of her stroller " be careful" chuckled Olivia.

Olivia was reading a magazine on the bench when Noah came walking up to Olivia crying "I hurt my elbow" whined Noah holdin up his shaved elbow. "Oh baby come here" sighed Olivia putting Noah on her lap, Olivia grabbed a little bandage out of her bag and wrapped it around Noah's elbow Olivia kissed Noah's elbow "Better?" he asked, "Better" smiled Noah giving Olivia a wet kiss on her forehead. "I'm going to go play" chuckled Noah running back to the slide.

****

Olivia tickled April's belly and gave her tiny kissed "Let's put my baby in some good pyjama's" smiled Olivia searching for a summer-y pyjama. Olivia changed April into her pyjama's and walked back to the couch where Elliot and Noah were fast asleep. "Look April, Your daddy and big brother are really tired" smiled Olivia when she looked at April's face, April was asleep already too. Olivia put April back in her crib and lifted Noah out of Elliot's grip.

A/N: SHORT CHAPTER.