Chapter 11

' Goodmornig Liv' smiled Elliot who was in the kitchen making scrambled eggs. ' Smells delicious'
'i wanted to ask you something tho?' ' How are your kids?' ' They are fine, you know, its almost christmas we could ask if they want to come over on christmas and ask they guys and Amanda from the precint and have a big christmas dinner' ' I would love that, soo.. then we can buy presents for the tree right?' ' Yes, Eli still believes in santa and the rest happily enjoys it. ' I'll call Maureen & Kathleen & lizzy and ask their opinion, and also ask Kathy when she celebrates christmas' ' If you go call the girls, ill grab my coat, we are going christmas shopping' she chuckled.

' Hello baby boy' ' do you want to go with us to the mall' smiled Olivia while tickeling Noah's belly. Noah chuckeled in agreement. Olivia washed Noah quickly and put on a nice outfit. ' Who is my gentleman' smiled Olivia. She lifted him up on her right arm and walked up to Elliot ' My baby boy and i are ready and set to go' she smiled. Elliot put his arm around Olivia's shoulder and locke the door ' Are you going to hold him like this for the entire time? i have 5 kids, for everybody from the precint and us we need to buy gifts so uhm-' Olivia interupted Elliot chuckeling ' i have a stroller in my car' ' ah okay' he sighed relieved.

' Do you have a tree?' ' you mean a christmas tree?' ' yes' ' i dont' sighed Olivia. ' Well get one, i have balls for the tree so ill get those from my place' ' Your my hero' chuckeled Olivia playfully, ' There is a toy store, lets look for stuff for Noah and Eli there' Pointed Elliot at a store. Olivia pushed the stroller into the store. Cars, Lego and barbie's everywhere ' this is childrens heaven or something' chuckeled Olivia. Noah pointed his chubby hands to a big police car who made noises ' Ca,ca tututu' mutterd Noah while pointing at the car ' I guess we have something for Noah then' smiled Olivia happy, they got some fake army and police stuff for Eli and more cars, they got cars and blocks in all sorts of colours for Noah. ' I love shopping for children, ive never done this before' ' Its awesome to see their sparkly eyes and their happiness when they open their gifts' smiled Elliot proud ' We should hide an camera and film their reactions' chuckled Olivia.

' What do lizzy,Maureen, Kathleen and dickie like then?' ' Dickie likes music a lot so i thought about getting him beats and a radio thingie, for Maureen gift cards for shops and some make up, same for Kathleen and Lizzy' ' Ah yes thats cool, about that christmas dinner, Finn, Donn, Nick & Amanda agreed to come but i thought about inviting Casey and Alex if thats okay with you' ' I would love that more the merrier' ' Ill call them tonight so we can go shop for you i already have gifts for the rest of the precint and Casey & Alex, ill text them and tell them how many gifts they have to get' ' We wont have enough space for all of the gifts' chuckeled Elliot.

' If we put the gifts & the stroller in the car we could have dinner in that tiny chinese place' asked Elliot ' I would love to' the pushed all of the gifts and the stroller in the car and walked to the chinese restaurant. ' Goodafternoon, did you make reservations ?' ' No we didn't' ' Well alright 2 adults and a baby? follow me' Olivia, Elliot & Noah followed the waitress to a cosy table in a corner. They ordered their drinks and chit chatted about nothing and everything. ' Kong Bao, Nasi and a babi pangang?' asked the two waitresses with full plates. They took their food and handed the fruit to Noah.

' Pfff.. i feel so fat' chuckeled Olivia when they entered her appartment. ' Good thing you arent fat ' smiled Elliot.

' Im taking a quick shower, can you search an old school bord game, well have a cosy night'. Olivia knew Elliot was a quick showerer, so she pulled out a game quickly and layed it out on the table ' Oliiiviia' sounded from the bedroom ' Yeah' she said while entering ' Is the dryer ready? i dont have clean underwear anymore' sighed Elliot. ' Its ready, but wouldnt you want to uh-uh have your whole closet here?' asked Olivia insecure ' You asking me to move in' asked Elliot with a smirk
' Only if you want to!' she hesitated again.

' I would love that'