Chapter 29

A/n : i havent been updating this because i didn't like what i did whit the story, the last uodate was the 15th od may, but here you have one. and i am sorry for those whom used to like this.

"Hey baby" smiled Olivia, she lifted April up and walked around hugging her tight "What changed?" whispered Elliot to Melinda, "I don't know, she just came walking out with a giant smile" stated Melinda. "I don't trust it" sighed Elliot while glancing over at Olivia weirded out. "Just keep an close eye on her, and let her recover as she wants to" stated Melinda "I need to go back to the morgue and finish my autopsy, call me if you need me" smiled Melinda, "Bye liv" said Melinda when she stood at the door "Bye Mel" responded Olivia whom had Bouncy April on her lap. "Liv what do you want for dinner?" asked Elliot, while standing on a safe distance with an annoyed Noah on his arm "You could maybe make spaghetti" stated Olivia while looking up at Elliot with her fake smile. "Sure" smiled Elliot, Olivia walked to the bathroom quickly and sat down in the bathtub, tears slowly dripped down her cheeks as she couldn't handle acting happy anymore. She grabbed both of the bottle's sleeping pills, and held them tight, she moved around shivering and softly sobbing. and then gulped all the pills down with glasses of water..

"Liv, you okay in there?" asked Elliot, Elliot banged on the door.. still no reaction. "Olivia i'm kicking open this damn door" hissed Elliot banging on the bathroom door. Elliot put his foot against the door and pushed the door open. "Fuck goddamnit Olivia" hissed Elliot, he kneeled down next to Olivia and shook her, he then grabbed his phone and called 911, and the squad.

"We pumped her stomach , but she has to stay in the psych ward for atleast 2 weeks, but she'll be okay" smiled Doctor Grey, "She'll be okay physiclly, but emotinally.. it i'll be hard right? that's what you mean right?" asked Elliot, "Yes" sighed Doctor Grey. "Can we see her?" asked Cragen, whom stepped in into the conversation because Elliot was to emotional "Not this first week, she is too emotionally unstable to deal with triggers from outside" stated the other Doctor Grey whom joined in on the conversation. " But i'm her husband? " sighed Elliot. " I'm sorry" sighed Doctor Grey, Cragen placed his hand on Elliot's shoulder.

2 weeks later...

Everyone had gathered in Olivia and Elliot's apartment ; Cragen, Melinda, Casey, Alex, Elliot's kids, Amanda, Finn, John and ofcourse their own kids 1 year old April and 5 year old Noah.  " Surprise" they all shouted when Elliot and Olivia walked back in the house " Hey guys" smiled Olivia softly, she hugged all of her friends and lifted a now slightly walking April from the ground. " Thanks for being here, all of you" exclaimed Olivia while brushing her hand through Noah's hair, Olivia kissed Elliot's forehead while she watched her friends from a distance.  " I'm going to put April to bed, be right back" smiled Olivia, she walked up to April's bedroom and put April in her bed. " I love you baby girl, goodnight " smiled Olivia while placing a kiss on top of April's small forehead, she then pushed in the belly of April's noise making stuffed Animal before sitting down in the rocking  chair to think for a while. Elliot and Noah popped their heads around the corner of April's room " Mommy?" asked Noah " Ssh baby, your lil' sis is sleeping" smiled Olivia, Noah nodded before climbing on Olivia's lap. " Come, honey let's go back to the party" whispered Olivia to Noah, Noah nodded and ran out the door.

Olivia and Elliot had put Noah to bed and they were going to bed themselves too. Olivia climbed into bed and Elliot carefully wrapped his arms around Olivia waiting for her to respond if it's okay or not. Olivia snuggled closer to Elliot and sighed " I love you El.." before closing her eyes and falling asleep.

a/n - i think this story needs to end