Chapter 4

Olivia sank down into her couch confused of what just happened, she loved him, every day, every night, every second of every minute she loved him, and now he kissed her, Elliot Stabler kiss Olivia Benson.
Olivia heard Noah cry so she stood up and walked in Noah's room, He was on his belly crying. ' What is this about baby boy' asked Olivia while sitting down in a chair in the corner of Noah's room, she tickled Noah's belly soft ' Lets get you to sleep again baby' chuckled Olivia, she put Noah in his crib, kissed his cheek and walked to her own room to change and climb into bed.

'Morning liv,' ' Finn' nodds Olivia. ' So your working the night shift again?' asked Finn curious ' Yeah i prefer being with Noah on the days i have three times the night shift or so' ' Ah nice seeing ya kid grow up' finn smiled. they both started to work again ' Do you got the the testimony of Noelle Jamison' asked Olivia at Nick ' One sec' he said, he typed something in his computer ' Got it here, attacked in an alley, raped multiple times, vaginal brusimg etc.. ?' ' Uh yeh that one, can you email me her file, i have missing pieces' asked Olivia, ' Sure, its on its way' Olivia gave nick a thank full smile.

' Want me to order pizza?' asked Finn Olivia nodds ' Hawaii please' ' 4 cheeses for me' ' also an Hawaii' said Amanda, Nick and Olivia almost at the same time. ' 3 hawaii and a 4 cheeses it is then'
' Nick what do you see in pizza with four cheeses' chuckeled Amanda. ' I just like eating melty cheese' Amanda and Finn laughed.
Finn put the phone down ' Pizza is here in 15 minutes'. not much later a man with two pizza's walked in ' Didnt you call like 2 minutes ago?'. The man kept looking down while giving back the change to finn, Olivia opened the pizza and smelled it ' ieuw.. cheese' she chuckeled while handing the box to Nick , the three left boxes were given to Olivia, Amanda & Finn, they all worked throw paperwork and other files while enjoying their pizza.

' I W-WAANT OLIVIA BENSON' screamed a male voice. Amanda, Nick, Finn and Olivia looked up Everyone looked at Olivia immediatly. A man in a brown jacket with a gun in his hands walked in ' You' he said while pointing the shaky hand with the gun in it at Olivia ' You didn't catch my mothers rapist, you said you would, you are a filthy liar' ' Calm down sir watch ya name?' asked Finn ' Kenny' ' Okay Kenny.. please put your gun down.. ' Olivia sat while slowly grabbing her gun from her belt. ' Dont.. dont grab that fucking gun' Olivia looked up startled ' Kenny please' she said. she walked closer to him ' liv..dont' whispered Finn behind her ' Guns..' commanded the man, Fin threw her gun and Olivia, Amanda and Nick followd his lead.

Everything happened in a tiny little second.. All of the cops ran in 16th and two shots were fired.. two tiny little balss, with that kind of effect..

A/N SORRY BORING CHAPTER, NEXT ONE WIL BE BETTER FOR SURE