Chapter 19

A loud knock filled the room. "What time is it?" asked Olivia her voice thick of sleep. " 2.30 AM" groaned Elliot. " Ill go check" sighed Olivia. She walked to the door and opened all of her six locks. " Ally?" asked Olivia hesitant. Ally had tears running down her cheeks " He raped me, He raped me again" Ally fell into Olivia's arms crying. "Liv? everything alright?" asked Elliot. " Whats wrong" he inmediatly asked. Olivia waved him off with a nod. " Hey hunney, who was it?" she asked soothing Ally. " My m-mother's b-boyfriend" " Oh hunney" Olivia hugged the girl and sighed "Elliot, call 911 please" " It hurts so bad" cried Ally out.

"female, jane doe, 15 years " " She isnt a Jane Doe, her Name is Ally" interupted Olivia. They got Ally in an exam room and closed the blinds. " Im calling your mother" sighed Olivia. " No! No! No! don't" cried Ally out. " She has to know Ally". Ally started crying louder.

" Alleah? Alleah" squeeled her mother " Its Ally you know that" sighed Ally. " We've met yesterday, Ally came to my home in the middle of the night, she told me that she was getting raped for a half year" " B-by who?" stuttered Ally's mother. "don't" sighed Ally hoarse. " Ill tell her" added Ally sad. " What is it Alleah? Who?" sighed Ally's mother " K-Killian" " No-no-no that cant be true" hicupped Ally's mother. " Im so sorry Alleah.. my sweet Alleah" sighed Ally's mother hugging her tight. Olivia called Fin and Nick to pick Killian up and drove home.

"Olivia i was so worried, are you okay?" said Elliot jumping of the couch " Yes im fine" " Yeah, cause Olivia Benson is always fine right?" sighed Elliot sarcastic. " Please, Ell.. im fine" she sighed. " Lets get you to bed, you've been gone for 3 hours, its 5 am already, i texted Don for you that you are taking a sick day tomorrow" " You are the best fiancé ever!" sighed Olivia leaning against Elliot's shoulder. " Lets get you to bed" Elliot lifted Olivia up bridal style and put her in bed seeing her fast asleep immediatly.