Chapter 13

A/N Do you guys want some graphic ' sex' scenes or just say make love etcetra please comment

Olivia and Elliot walked back to the living room, and saw a bunch of kids standing there, big and small ' Daaaadd' screamed Eli and hugged Elliot's leg ' Hey buddy' he said smiling. Olivia stood at the side watching everyone hug Elliot. ' What are you waiting for Olivia, just hug me already' smiled Dickie. Olivia looked up shocked and wrapped her arms around the muscular boy. ' Nice to see you Again Olivia' smiled Maureen, Kathleen & lizzy followed her lead and said the exact same thing. ' Liivvie?' asked Eli carefull ' Yes Eli?' ' Can i hug you?' ' sure ' smiled Olivia.

' Omygod Nick & Amanda right? is this your baby' squeecked Maureen. ' Nope, Its Olivia's' ' Olivia ? who is the father?' asked Maureen curious ' Well im his foster mother and after a year i can, if i want can adopt him' ' Aweee he is soo cute.. whats his name?' asked Maureen ' Noah'. All of the kids sat down next to Noah holding him one at the time. ' Hey Eli, psst.. do you want to grab a gift from the pile and hand it to the person for who it adressed?' asked Olivia. Eli's eyes started to sparkle ' yes! yes' he hicupped. ' Donn?' said Eli questioning ' is that you?' asked Eli while pushing the gift to Munch ' Nope, im John Munch, thats Donn' smiled Munch while pointing at Donn. Donn unwrapped the gift and smiled ' My favorite blues cd thanks Santa' smiled Donn while winking at Olivia. Everybody unwrapped their gifts and Olivia kept getting new bags of gifts from her room.

piles of gifts were spreaded next to the person it belongs to. Lizzy, Maureen & Kathleen were showing each other their phone cases & Dickie was putting stuff from his old wallet in a new one & Eli and Noah were playing with Firemancars & Policecars.

' Olivia, can you help me set up the table?' asked Elliot ' Sure' they both walked into the kitchen ' I got a gift for you, Maureen and Kathleen and Lizzy helped me out but yeah' he handed her a tiny squeared box. She lifted the top of the box off and looked at Elliot ' T-this is beautifull' Elliot grabbed her wrist and slowly put the diamond bracelet on ' It fits perfectly' he sighs relieved. ' Olivia wiped away a tear and smiled ' I love you Elliot Stabler' he hugged her tight and sighed ' I love you to Olivia Benson'

' I want to thank you all for being here and wish you all the best, merry christmas and bonn appetit' smiled Olivia. Everyone gripped eagerly to the food ' This is delicious' smiled Olivia and kissed Elliot's nose. ' Noah wants a piece of chicken?' asked Olivia while pushing some chicken in Noah's chubby hands. They all enjoyed their meal smiling, talking and admiring Noah.

' Sooo, Liv when are you returning to 1-6th?' asked Finn when they were both in the kitchen ' 3rd of Januari' ' so we see each other in january?' Olivia nodds. ' im happy your okay' ' Thanks Finn'

' Bye guys' Olivia and Elliot hugged everyone goodbye leaving Elliot's kids for last. ' So guys... you all okay with me dating liv?' asked Elliot insecure ' Sure dad' ' You got my blessing' ' fine' ' Livvviiee'. ' Im gussing thats a yes?' smirked Elliot. Elliot kissed Olivia's cheek and hugged all his kids goodbye.

' That went well' smiled Elliot. ' I know, i had fun' ' Shall we clean up tomorrow and crawl up in bed' ' Ah please' groaned Olivia tired. They both changed and lay in bed falling asleep within seconds