Chapter 5

' Olivia, Olivia?' Asked Finn while pressing his hand against her bleeding chest. Amanda and Nick came closer to Olivia while watching the other cops cuff the shooter. ' E-Elliot' exhaled Olivia right before she passed out.

Paramedics came a little more the five minutes later ' Gunshot throw the chest, no exit wounds' rattled the older paramedic, while a younger one scribbled something down on a paper.

' How is she doing?' asked Cragen ' Still in surgery' sighed Amanda. ' So u-uhm shouldnt we like call this Elliot guy?' questioned Nick. Finn and Cragen looked up immediatly, Olivia never talked about Elliot's departure but everyone could see that the sparkle in her eyes left with Elliot. ' Why.. they like havent talked over 3 years' responded Cragen determined ' She said his name before passing out' butted Amanda in ' i dont have his new number, i tried calling him at the beginning but it eventualy said that the number didnt exist' sighed Finn. ' Ill get her phone and call her sitter' said Amanda. the three men nodded and watched Amanda grab the phone. 'uh- Finn?' ' Yes?' responded Finn distracted ' i think, Elliot Stabler just spam texted her' Finn and Cragen looked up shocked again. Amanda handed Finn the phone to read the texts ' Liv, im sorry about that kiss.. but dont ignore me' whispered Finn soft ' they were in contact again' hissed Finn at Cragen ' 14 missed calls??' muttered Finn ' Call him' hesitated Nick.

' Olivia, oh god thanks for calling i thought you hated me after, that uh.. ki-' ' Elliot.. its Finn, Finn Tutuola ' ' What the heck are ya doing on liv's phone' ' I-uh.. Olivia has been shot ' the other side of the line went silent ' Elliot?' ' yes-yes what hospital' ' Mercy ' on my way'

' Elliot fucking Stabler' sighed Finn while slapping his shoulder. Elliot shook hands with Amanda and Nick briefly. ' Cragen' nodds Elliot, ' Stabler' nodds Cragen. ' Any new-' tried Elliot to ask but got interupted by a short blonde haired nurse ' Relatives to Olivia Benson' ' thats us?' ' the bullet was near her heart but we managed to get that out in surgery safely, but there was a complication, she flatlined on the table once, and we arent able to determine if she suffered brain damage for that'

' b-brain ddamage?'