Chapter 12

' Welcome back' smiled Olivia while taking some bags of clothes from Elliot. ' in keeping my appartment for a while but im going to rent a storagw for my furniture' ' Fine with me' smirked Olivia. ' Soo when is our big christmas dinner ?' ' Tomorrow, Kathy is going out with the kids on second christmas day' ' Alrighty, what are we gonna cook?' ' You cant cook anything, i am making stuffed chicken, and a nice dessert' chuckeled Elliot. ' I can cook' chuckeled Olivia fake mad. ' Well you can make salad then' responded Elliot. Olivia slapped Elliot's shoulder playfully. ' When are we going to get groceries then?' ' We could go tommorow morning, and start cooking right away' ' Fine with me' smiled Olivia.
' Want to set up the tree?' ' Sure'. They sat up the tree together putting matching red balls in the tree with some silver, eventually they put the gifts for everyone under the tree.. which meant almost the whole living room was stuffed up with gifts ' We could put some gifts in our room and put them under the tree later' sighed Elliot. Olivia gave an agreeing nod and fell back on the couch ' Im kinda getting tired' jawned Olivia. ' Well thats not such a crazy thing looking at the fact that its 1 AM' ' Yeah, we were busy with loading your stuff for a loooong time' smirked Olivia. ' I hope Noah sleeps throw the night' sighed Olivia tired ' Oh,he will, he went to sleep at 11 PM' responded Elliot reassuring. ' Ill be right there ' nodded Elliot. Olivia gave Elliot a quick kiss and walked to the bedroom, changed & climbed into bed.

' Goodmorning Olivia, Merry Christmas' Smiled Elliot with a tray full of breakfast ' aww you didnt have to do that' smiled Olivia jawning. Elliot sat down next to her and grabbed his plate. They ate their breakfast in bed in quite.
Olivia showered quickly and they went to the grocery shop together.

' What can i cook? What can i cook' repeated Olivia while peeking over her shoulder looking at Noah playing on his blanket. ' Here' said Elliot while pushing tomatoes, cucumber and more healthy salade kinda stuff ' Okay? just cut and put it in a bowl?' ' Yes' nodded Elliot smirking. They got everything ready and agreed to change into formal clothes.

Olivia had put on a red knee length dress and her brown curls drapped on her shoulders, Elliot's muscular body came out good in his black suit.

Elliot's jaw dropped to the ground when he saw Olivia entering the living room ' What?' asked Olivia nervous ' Well, you look just... insanely beautifull' Olivia's cheeks flushed a little ' You dont look so bad yourself either' smirked Olivia.

the first knock on the door filled the room ' Ill get it' squeeked Olivia from the kitchen. She walked to the door and openend it. ' Donn! good to see you' she said while hugging her old captain. ' I have the requested gifts for Finn,Amanda,Nick,Munch,Alex, Casey,Elliot & you' smiled Donn while handing two big bags. ' Ill put them in the gift room' ' gift room? why not just under the tree?' ' Well, we have to much gifts for Elliot's children under the tree so we have the rest in our room' ' That makes sense' ' Oh well, come in come in' smiled Olivia. Olivia walked into the living room followed by Donn ' Sit down & uh.. can i get you something to drink?' asked Olivia. Olivia walked to the kitchen.
' Is it her first christmas or something? she is cheerfull and nervous ' ' Yes it is..,but were going to make it the best christmas' smiled Elliot. Noah came crawling to the couch in his baby suit, and Olivia came walking in with 3 bottles of beer. She handed Elliot & Donn a bottle and sat down with one herself ' Mawa, mama' Olivia sat up straight ' Did he-he just say mama?' she stuttered unsure. ' Yes he did' smirked Elliot while kissing her cheek. A small second to enjoy the feeling of getting called mama was interupted by another knock on the door.

' Nick, Amanda! nice to see that you made it to' ' We bought gifts together, if thats okay?' ' Sure' chuckeled Olivia.
Amanda and Nick both sat down and grabbed a beer.
after 5 minutes Munch & Finn arrived and less the 10 minutes later were Alex and Casey at her house. ' When are your kids here?' asked Olivia nervous ' Maureen texted that they will be here in 10' ' Okay, good' she smiled insecure.

Olivia walked to the kitchen followed by Elliot. ' Your going to do fine, they love you already, Maureen even said ; Finally when i told her we were moving in to gether' ' Thanks Ell.. i needed that'
He put his arms around her waist and hugged her tight

' Hey you lovebirds, you coming?'