Chapter 6

' She could loose her ability to hear,speak,see etc and she could have temporary amnesia ' nodded the nurse ' She is still u consious but she can have a visitor' Everyone immediatly looked at Elliot ' You can go first man' grimaced Finn , ' Thanks guys' said Elliot while following the nurse

he walked in her room with a nervous gut feeling. Wires,a loud beeping noise from her heart monitor and more wires. ' O-oh dear god Olivia' Elliot sat down next to Olivia's lifeless body and grabbed her hand ' i never told you properly that i love you and know this..' ' You were the one for me, but i could never hurt Kathy like that, she was jealous of you always.. i always reassured her that i didnt love her but it was wrong from me to lie to her, the first time you walked in our precint, a fresh young beautifull face ready to be a badass cop, And then i heard about the thing that happend with you a year ago, the urge to go to you was hard to resist, but i couldn't i left Kathy long before that but still, if i would come you would be sadder then ever, i left you and i come crawlimg back when you are on your most vunerable, Olivia, I love you, and i want to build a live with you' blurted Elliot out to Olivia's unconsious body. Everything changed within seconds...
the regalur beeping from the heart monitor flatlined and changed into an ongoimg beeping.

' Code blue' ' Book an or ' Page yang and Altman' Elliot got pushed out by alot of nurses and doctors ' What is happening, somebody' screamed Elliot at a nurse ' She is having a bleeders and is going to surgery right away, if you could go to the waiting area again we will update you when there is more to know' Elliot stumbled backwards to Finn,Cragen, Amanda & Nick. ' Whats wrong Ell?' asked Finn nervous. ' S-she fatlined.. h-heart attack' managed Elliot to say. ' What?' said Finn and Cragen at the exact same time.

The time flew by while they were waiting for news about Olivia's status, ' Elliot, you awake?' asked Finn while nodging his shoulder ' yes' hissed Elliot ' theres a nurse walking up on his' responded Finn. Elliot shot up immediatly ' Whats wrong with her,what happend ?' hesitated Elliot. ' Im Dr.Grey, and Miss Benson is fine, she had some bleeders near her heart which made her heart stop but we succesfully removed all of the bleeders without any kind of complications' nodded Dr.Grey. ' Oh thank the lord' sighed Elliot relieved ' Thats great, where is she now?' asked Cragen ' She is recovering from surgery in the ICU, but you cant see her cause her stress level can come up, its safe to say that you could go home, the first 24 hours are indeed critical but you can go home, we have the best doctors watching your co-worker, its better for you all to sleep, go home and eat some proper food' smiled Dr Lexie Grey. ' I cant leave her again' stated Elliot fast ' Come on man, stay at my place , ill keep you company get your mind of things and talk trash' Responded Finn while nodding at Elliot. ' Ugh, Fine' sighedd Elliot knowing a fight was to much to ask.
Finn,Cragen, Amanda & Nick walked away from the waiting area while Elliot slowly got up ' Stay strong Olivia' he whispered while looking up at the roof.

' Stay Strong'