Chapter 9

' Goodmorning Liv, i fed Noah, made breakfast and woke you up on time' ' You are the best' ' Thats what i wanted to hear' smirked Elliot. ' You ready for your appointment?' ' yes-yes' smiled Olivia weak. They ate their breakfast in peace and watched Noah play with his fruit.

Olivia cleaned Noah up and washed him clean. Olivia put on an easy going shirt and sweatpants, Olivia grabbed Noah from the floor and walked into the living room finding Elliot ready to go ' Ya ready?' ' Yes sir' she smiled

' Miss. O. Benson?' ' Thats me' nodded Olivia while standing up ' Can uh- you stay here Ell..?' ' sure' he smiled at her.
' im Doctor Grey and this is Doctor Bailey, we are going to check out your wound ' Olivia Followed the two female doctors into an room. a beeping noise filled the room ' Im sorry, 911 page ill page Karev ' nodded Bailey before walking away.

' If you could pull out your shirt, then ill starts examining your wound, im still a resident so an attending needs to sign off on me' ' Ah okay' smiled Olivia to the friendly looking doctor. ' Alright Doctor Grey what do we got?' said Karev while walking in the exam room. ' Oh-oh god' stuttered Olivia while grabbing her shirt an held it for her chest ' Is there something wrong Madam?' asked Dcotor Grey shocked ' No man is examining me' stuttered Olivia. ' Okay Miss, i will leave and page Doctor Torres' ' T-thank you' breathed Olivia out trying to control her breathing.

' She doesnt want a man to examine her' 'i wouldnt want you to examine me either' chuckeled Doctor Torres ' Ha-ha funny Torres, but she almost looked terrified ' ' Ill ask' sighed Doctor Torres. Olivia could hear the whole conversation between Doctor Karev and Doctor Torres. ' Goodmorning, im Doctor Tor-' ' Torres, iknow i heard your little convorsation' hissed Olivia. Torres cheeks flusshed ' im sorry, miss' .

' So how was your appointment?' 'it was fine' responded Olivia absent. ' i was scared..' ' for what liv?' asked Elliot ' male doctors' ' Because of lewis his attack?' asked Elliot ' Yes, i just am uncomfertable by man who i dont know' ' understandeble' he nodds ' but im here to protect you and kill all the men in your way' nodded Elliot. ' Thank you' she smiled weak.

Olivia didnt thought twice before saying

' I love you Elliot'