Chapter 8

Elliot's face came closer and closer to Olivia's face Olivia followed his gesture and moved her face to Elliot's face slowly. Olivia felt Elliot's hot breathe on her skin He lifted up her chin and slowly put his lips on hers. They kissed until both of them gasped for air. ' Ell-' sighed Olivia but got interupted by Elliot's finger shushing her lips.

Their evening went by snuggeling up on the couch finishing their popcorn and their movie. Elliot felt his chest grt heavier and saw Olivia's eyes closed. He smiled slightly while looking at a sleeping Olivia, Elliot wiped some hair out of her face and pulled the blanket a little bit up before closing his own eyes.

Olivia stretched out stiff, she groaned tired and turned around ' Ell? where are you?' she screamed. ' Kitchen' he responds. Olivia stood up and streched out massaging back muscles tired. Olivia stubled to the kitchen ' Goodmorning, what are you doing' she smiled. ' Making you some breakfast' he smirked. ' Hmm smells good, i love scrambled eggs' ' I know, but you just cant cook' he chuckeled. ' Ill grab Noah from his room and make him his fruit mix' ' Sure' he smiled.

' Helly baby boy, are you sleepy? yes you are' smiled Olivia childish ' Come with Momma' Olivia held Noah on her good side and walked in the kitchen ' Look Noah, its Elliot' smiled Olivia while waving Noah's chubby hand. Olivia put Noah in his chair and grabbed some banana,strawberry and apple and mixed it in a bowl.

He immediatly put his hands in the bowl pushing fruit in his mouth
' My fine lady, here is some breakfast and fresh juice' he smiled while putting the glass and plate infront of her. 'Thank you Sir' she chuckeled back. ' This is delicious' she smiled while working her food away quickly.

' Elliot?' ' Yes?' ' So, u-uhm can you go to the hospital with me when the stitches go out?' ' Sure, when was it again?' ' in 2 days' she smiled. ' Ill stend by you'. Olivia put Noah down on a blanket with blocks and other toys. ' Go play baby, Mama will be right back' ' Can you watch Noah? i want to take a quick shower' ' Sure, take your time' Nodded Elliot and sat down with a newspaper.

Olivia stepped in the shower and turned it on, she pulled her hands threw her hair and touched her scar, a tear ran down her cheek, followed by another and another eventually leaving her bawling on the shower floor. after 15 minutes of crying she stood up, turned of the shower and changed into some easy sweatpants. she pulled the towel from heead and made an easy ponytail from her hair.

' Had a nice shower?' he asked friendly ' Yes-yes' she responded. ' Look, Elliot i want to talk?' ' about' Elliot asked curious, he folded the paper and layed it beside him ' Us' she sighed flushed before sitting down. ' What about us?' he asked ' What are we know? we kissed, i almost died, and last night we kissed again' ' What do we want to be?' ' we could u-uhm explore this dating kind of thing' grimaced Olivia. ' I would like that' he smiled. ' Can i kiss you then?' he smiles. Olivia nodded playfully and kissed his strong lips. They kissed slowly but passionate. Olivia was the first to gasp for breathe.

' You are beautifull Olivia dont ever forget that'