Chapter 16

"Goodmorning Sunshine" smiled Elliot wrapping his arms around Olivia's waist. He lowered his hand to her belly and patted it "How is our tiny human doing?" he asked. " It is doing fine" " What do you want to do today?" " I have work Ell.." smiled Olivia kissing his nose " No you don't, Cragen texted" Olivia smiled. " We could go to the zoo" " Noah would love that" smiled Elliot. "Lets change into some comfy clothes and wash Noah" suggested Olivia. "Or.. we could cuddle some more" smiled Elliot.

" 3 tickets please, a 11 months old and two adults" smiled Elliot. Olivia payed for the tickets and followed Elliot and Noah into the zoo. "Look Noah, big lions" "Liwons" repeated Noah while clapping with his chubby hands. Elliot put Noah in his neck and Olivia pushed the empty stroller. "Roawr" " Thats right Noah, that's what a lion says" They walked to the zoo enjoying each other " Hey Noah, your Mama is getting you an brother or a sister" smiled Elliot when they were walking throw the butterfly garden. Olivia smiled while watching Elliot interact wirh Noah. Noah slapped his tiny hands on Elliot's head and smiled "Dada". Elliot looked at Olivia whom had tears in her eyes " whats wrong sweety?" he asked. " He just called you dada, he called me mama, i have everything i ever wanted, i am so happy and blessed to be with you" smiled Olivia while wiping tears away. " You are everything i ever wanted".
Elliot lifted Noah of his shoulders and sat him down in his stroller, Elliot grabbed Olivia's hand and together they watched the butterfly's fly around them. Elliot let go of Olivia's tight embrace and searched for something in his pocket. He kneeled down and smiled.
" Olivia Benson, You are the one i love, you are the one i loved since you walked in that precinct fifteen years ago, but then three months ago we reuinte, it hasn't been easy staying away after everything but three months ago my life took a turn to the best when i saw your brown curly hair resting on your shoulders holding a little boy, you are the one, you are the one who completes me, you are the one i want to get 90 something with you are the one i want to marry, Olivia Benson.. will you marry me?" Olivia looked amazed at the diamont ring in the black box, the sparkle in Elliot's eyes ( and the diamont ring) and again Elliot. Tears ran down Olivia's face " Yes, Yes Elliot Stabler, i'll marry you" squeeled Olivia. Olivia jumped in Elliot's arms and hugged him tight. People around them started clapping loudly, Elliot got patted on the back manly by some unfamiliar guys congratulating him. Elliot slid the ring on Olivia's finger and smilled proud " fits perfectly" They sighed both happy and kissed long and passionate. Olivia squated down next to Noah and kissed his cheek " Mama and Dada are getting married smiled Olivia. Noah reached his hands to the diamont ring and smiled " spakly" " What does he mean" chuckled Olivia, " i think sparkly" smiled Elliot proud. " Soon he'll be running a marathon and giving presentations" smirked Olivia. They pushed Noah furhter in his stroller while their hands were tangled together " Shall we drink skmething in that little zoo café over there" asked Olivia pointing at the animal printed café " Sure"

They sat down orderd coffee and apple juice for Noah, Olivia and Elliot both just stared into each others eyes " I love you so much Elliot" smiled Olivia. a waitress came walking up to them and sat down two cakes with two little candles in them " Oh i am sorry but we didnt order any cake" smiled Olivia. " Those two people over there saw your proposal and said to give you two cake" smiled the waitress pointing at two elderly looking people. Both of them waved and Elliot and Olivia waved back. " Tell them thanks" smiled Olivia at the waitress. she nodded and left.

A/N SHORT CHAPTER SORRY BUT YAY ENGAGED🎈