van fun

hi:)this was requested by a friend of mine

this is male reader FYI and !btw the reader and eddie are dating!

smut 😏

**********************************************

The bell had just rung, I had packed my stuff and I left. I didn't have a ride home because my mom had something to take care of. I was walking down the road when a van stopped right next to me. The person inside rolled down the window and guess who it was.

"Hey sweetheart, need a ride home?" eddie asked with his adorable smile.

"umm, sure thanks!" I said. Eddie got out of his van and opened the passenger's door for me. He gestured for me to get in. He closed the door and rushed to get back in his seat. He looked at me excitedly and flashed me a gorgeous smile. He's so adorable. I'm so lucky I met him. He started driving but mid-ride I got really confused.

"This isn't the road to my house" I pointed out dumbly. Eddie just smirked and gave me a reassuring look.

We arrived at the trailer park, Eddie parked the van and got out but I remained in my seat. eddie realized that I was still in the van and opened the door for me. 

"Bunny is everything ok?" eddie asked and put his hand on my thigh. I started mumbling while looking at where his hand was placed.

"ok sweetheart I can't understand a single word," he said and gently massaged my inner thigh. He removed his hand and got back in the van.

"ok what's up bunny?" he asked once again. I slowly leaned in enough for our lips to meet. Our kiss turned into a makeout session. He pulled me on his lap and I could feel his hands on my waist and back. But before I knew it he had pulled my pants out and had started to play with my hard dick. he started to rub it faster and faster. I could hardly keep my moans in, my head fell on his shoulder and I started moaning out loud.

"You like that sweetheart?" he asked and I mumbled out a yes. 

"Oh god ed I'm so close" I moaned and felt his hand go faster. I came all over his hand. I sat back down on my seat, panting and whimpering, while he was taking his pants off and putting on a condom on his erected cock.

"Come on bunny I know you can do this" he gently pulled me back by my hand and I slowly lowered my body on his throbbing cock.

"That's it, baby boy, you're doing so good" he kissed my head once it was all in. I started riding him. Ed's hands were holding my waist tightly and moving me up and down. Our whimpers and moans flooded our ears. I kept moving faster while swaying my hips. Eddie's hands found my dick, his cold rigs sent shivers down my spine. 

"Oh god yes sweetheart that's it." he moaned and jerked me off faster. I connected our lips again and tried riding him faster and harder. I hit my prostate while doing so and I accidentally let out the most lustful moan, and before I knew it he had turned his seat down and was now fucking the living shit out of me.

"Oh eddie yes, please, oh God!" I kept moaning his name. His thrusts slowed down a bit and became a bit sloppier, that's how I knew he was close.

"Oh damn bunny, I'm so close!" He moaned in my ear and kissed my neck.

"Me too baby, me too!" I moaned and wrapped my hands around his neck while he filled my neck with hickeys.

"Let's cum together, ok?" he said and kissed me again. A couple of moments later we both came. He rested his head on my chest before looking at me and kissing me.

"We should probably go inside" he jokingly said referring to the mess that we had made of our clothes.

"Sure ed" I laughed and kissed him one last time.

**********************************************

oof...

thanks for reading and you're welcome to request anything and of course state your opinion:)