Tease

hello :)

this is male reader

sub eddie/dom reader

smut

************************

I had just woken up. It was Thursday and as I was getting ready I heard eddie's voice coming from my walkie-talkie in my school bag. I rushed to my bag and stumbled a few times over some clothes. I pick it up from my bag to hear eddie's whines.

"hellooooooooo, Y/N wake uuuup," He said. I rolled my eyes before answering.

"What do you want, dufus," I said annoyed as I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

"ok, I'm offended. Anyway... I'm coming over to pick you up for school" he said dramatically. 

"ok thanks a lot, see you in a bit" I walked down the stairs, ready to go.

"see ya," he said. I smiled at myself as I waited outside for him. I got in and sat in the passenger's seat when he arrived.

"good morning" he kissed my cheek and flashed me an adorable smile.

"good morning" I smiled back. He started driving and we made small talk. We were both rather tired so we tried saving as much energy as we could. We arrived just in time, the bell had just rung. I opened the door but before I got out of his van I gave eddie a kiss on the cheek.

"love you" I whispered.

"love you too" he muttered, visibly growing redder. I chuckled and ran into the school, I could hear eddie running behind me. We both had math, so we sprinted toward our class while holding hands. We entered the class and sat at the very back. We started chatting but the teacher stepped in.

small time skip to like the middle of the class

I was completely and entirely bored, I've never really liked maths and most of the time I fall asleep. I had my eyes closed and my head down when i came up with something fun to do.

Without any warning my hand approached eddie's thigh, he didn't pay any attention to my hand so i continued. My fingers had reached his crotch and were gently rubbing small circles. He made a surprised noise and closed his legs. He looked at me with wide eyes. I smirked as i kept rubbing his growing erection. Eddie tried to hold back his moans but was visibly struggling to do so. I managed to unzip his pants and slither my fingers in his underwear. He was panting as i was now jerking him off. He had covered his mouth with his hand and tried his best to look like he was paying attention to the class.

I could sense he was close because his dick started to throb and he bucked his hips up a bit. My thumb rubbed his pink tip and i watched as he closed his eyes. There was pre-cum everywhere but i decided to stop earning a frustrating look from eddie. I smirked at him and raised my hand to go to the bathroom. As i was walking into the bathroom i could hear eddie yelling my name from behind me. He grabbed my shoulders and pinned me to the wall and looked at me.

"what. the hell. were you thinking?!" he asked frustrated.

"calm down, I just wanted to have a bit of fun," I said and played with his curly hair.

"couldn't you have picked a different place?" he asked calmer this time and let go of my shoulders. 

"no," I said and kissed him and changed our positions so now he was pinned to the wall. He kissed back immediately and let me explore his mouth with my tongue.